Reviews for What If
thespookyredsparkle chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
I know about the tests. Chins up smiles on! Haha, trailor! Gale is a piece of s**t (sorry, language)
thespookyredsparkle chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Great start! I love it!
What did haymitch think...haha. dirty mind. He understands though.
Saphira42 chapter 14 . 5/21/2013
First, I am so so sorry about your friend. I wish that I could help.

This chapter was awesome. I loved Finnick and Annie's wedding. And then later, when Peeras mom was screaming at Katniss. You wrote that fantastically. Mrs. Mellark is every bit a despicable in this fanfic as she is in THG.
MiaBelles chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
Aww briar said her first two word D
Safeandsound14 chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
L.O.V.E IT
Guest chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
3 love it
katniss-everdeen-victor chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's amazing and it's so cute with peeta and briar! Please update soon!
Saphira42 chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
That was really good! :) I especially loved Peeta's POV. :)
But one thing... When there is an author's note in the middle of the story, it's really distracting. It's generally better to give us the information in the beginning.
Aside from that, this was wonderful!
MiaBelles chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
Poor katniss :( But i'm happy she with peeta and briar
Saphira42 chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
First off, I am a terrible person for not reviewing in... How long? Three chapters? I know how wonderful it is to get reviews, and I feel really awful about having not reviewed this one. I don't even have an excuse - I've just been lazy. Sorry! :T

Second, I've really enjoyed these past couple chapters. I think that your writing is really improving, and this story is great. Thanks for creating it! :)
Browniangel chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
Poor Katniss she is lost with hardly no food and water wasting away. I don't know what the razor for. Where they hoping she kill herself at some point.

Now they started no only have her fear Peeta but her mom, Prim all of Gale family and Gale. She also now cutting herself to help her pain, that's just so sad. She misses her little girl Briar.

At least Katniss was able to know she still loves Peeta and misses him just as much as she misses Briar. She able to warn 13 but no she is paying for it.

Crazy Peeta is really making sure he is taking food care of Briar being mother and father. I love how Peeta notices that Briar is just like Katniss just with his blue eyes, so adorable.

I can't believe that nurse had the nerve to tell Peeta what she did. Wow, it's been two months. Katniss mom tells Peeta he doing an amazing job at being father. I know it has to be hard for them too.

Now poor Peeta has to see Katniss wasting away and now the capital is bombing 13 and finally Coin is going to let them rescue Katniss.

Thanks for the shout out sorry for the long reviews. I just got excited about this story I couldn't help myself. Till the next amazing update to find out if they rescue Katniss.
Browniangel chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
Poor Katniss she thought she won the game, then wondered what happen to Peeta and Briar. Now Snow confirm that Peeta and her new born baby girl Briar is dead.

Snow really wants her to be in bad shape. I was surprised that Ceaser told that they were alive and were rescued. Was Ceaser on Katniss side?

This has to be so hard on Peeta without Katniss. At least he knows Briar is healthy for being born in the arena and he has plenty of help with Briar.

You have to love how Peeta is adjusting to being a father.

When Peeta seen Katniss on the screen he knows she not doing and she believes they are dead. That was too much for Peeta to handle that the guards needed to take Briar from him. Peeta demands that Coin needs to rescue Katniss or he will not be their mockingjay, way to go Peeta.

Onto chapter 11 to find out what Coin and Snow are going to do next with Katniss, Peeta and baby Briar. Such an emotional chapter.
Browniangel chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
I am sure Katniss was in shock that she gave pregnant at least it explains all her craziness. I know it had to be horrible for her and Finnick to hear people they love scream like that.

Katniss getting a little upset that Peeta gave Briar to Johanna while he comfort her was too funny. Now we know everyone is going to do everything they can to save Briar. How does Finnick no just what to do?

I guess everyone was surprised including Haymitch and Plutarch. So they have plans to get them put of the arena. It has to be very hard on Haymitch even more now.

Why can't Katniss ever listen and why didn't Haymitch send them food. I know Peeta tried but Katniss just can't help herself. Now the capital has her and Peeta and Briar are on there way to 13.

I know this has to be killing Haymitch just as much as Peeta. I just hope they rescue Katniss soon. Onto chapter 10 to find out what going to happen next. These awesome twist on this story is fantastic make this amazing.
Browniangel chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Thank goodness Katniss and Peeta had allies to help them. Finnick going to get Peeta and Johanna is there to help protect Katniss but Katniss doesn't trust Johanna.

Poor Katniss she can't keep up, Peeta needed to carry Katniss. Johanna telling them they will make camp, this way Katniss can rest. You can't help but feel terrible for her she hungry and Peeta can't help her. You know he feels terrible.

Katniss is so crazy, now we know why. I know she was pregnant. She so lucky she didn't go to far away and she listen to what Haymitch told her to do.

Poor Peeta had to hear Katniss scream in pain and he was able to find her. I know he had to be in shock to find out Katniss was really pregnant. Now she having a baby in the arena.

Who would have thought Finnick and Johanna would be the ones to help deliver Katniss and Peeta baby. Briar Evangeline Mellark is born in hunger game arena. Peeta couldn't be more happier. Katniss knows Peeta is going to do everything to get Katniss and his daughter out of that arena alive.

Just when you think they are going to have a little time to their self, someone starts to scream. Onto chapter 9 to find out what is happening. This chapter was fantastic, now this is an awesome story.
Browniangel chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Peeta happy to know Katniss has gain some weight so happy about that. They are getting to know the other tributes like Finnick, Mags, Johanna and Boggs. It cute that Katniss try to teach Peeta how to shoot and he realize that he will stick to painting and Katniss will stick to shooting, too funny, loved it.

Peeta painting all the tributes that did and Katniss hang a dummy and paint Seneca Crane yea that had earn them 12. Haymitch and Effie are in completely shocked.

I love that Peeta and Katniss get to spend time just the two of them. It so funny how Peeta can't believe how much Katniss is eating but just loves her so much.

Their interview was great Katniss was so dizzy that she had to sit down and realizes that her wedding dress has turned into a mockingjay. Peeta completely blows everyone away by letting them know that Katniss and him are already married. When he talked about Katniss being pregnant and knowing he will never get to hear his baby call him daddy, my heart went out to Peeta.

Katniss and Peeta comforting each other is just what they needed.

Katniss had to watch the peacekeepers beat Cinna to his death and she can't find Peeta but she has to do what she has to keep Peeta save. Onto chapter 8 to see what happing in the arena. Will Peeta be able to keep Katniss alive.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »