Reviews for What If
Browniangel chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Haymitch telling Peeta that he going to get them both out of the arena but he can't tell Katniss. This is getting so intense.

The reaping was so sad Katniss knew she was going in and hoping Peeta wouldn't but she was just fooling herself. At least they did get to get married. They said goodbye may not the way she wanted. Katniss is showing her emotions, Peeta try's to comfort her by letting her know she will see Prim again but she doesn't want to hear it, just heartbreaking.

Katniss thinking Peeta would forget about her in 10 or 15 year thinking he would find someone who deserve him. Why can't she see what Peeta see in her she nothing like what she see at all, I couldn't help but get teary eyed.

Haymitch is really trying to keep Katniss and Peeta alive. He wants them to make a lot of friends. I wonder what his plan is and what's up with Effie? Onto chapter 7 to see how Katniss is doing with all this training, it's seems to be taking a lot out of her.
Browniangel chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
It nice that Katniss and Gale have come to so kind of agree of being friends that now they hurt together. I just hope Katniss is more careful after everything she has been through.

Katniss has gain some weight that Cinna will half to make some adjustments or Katniss will have to loose weight. Well Katniss is spotting or starting her period, that doesn't she can be pregnant.

Poor Katniss and Peeta going back into the quarter quell. I know Katniss wants Peeta to come out alive and Peeta will do everything in his power to make sure Katniss comes out alive. This has to be so hard for them but at least Katniss will take advantage of what she has with Peeta till then.

Haymitch is making sure Peeta and Katniss in top shape for the quarter quell. It's crazy that Katniss can't keep up with Peeta and Haymitch but she sure can eat. She gained another 5 pounds crazy.

Now the question is who will Haymitch keep his promise to onto chapter 6 for the reaping. Why do I have a feeling Katniss is pregnant. Talk about a twist on this chapter you have me sitting on the edge of my seat.
Browniangel chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Thank goodness Peeta didn't have any cheese in the house to make Katniss cheese bund. Who knows if they would have stop whipping Katniss to show an example of what happens if you break a law in 12.

I know Peeta had to be loosing it witnessing them whip Katniss and not able to stop them right away. I know he didn't want to hurt Katniss anymore but he need to get her to her mothers to help heal her.

I love how you show the bond between mother and daughter and sisters. Peeta can see their love for each other. He realizes that him and brothers don't even have that type of relationship.

Peeta promising Katniss that she going to be ok, was so touching. I know Peeta felt relieve when Katniss came to and in pain. It let him know she alive and the damage could be healed, talk about emotional.

I guess you can understand how she feels about things being normal. She has been through things with Gale and thought they had a better friendship but no she knows things are different.

Katniss is healing things are going back to normal. Katniss sounds like she could be pregnant. She loves eating cheese buns and the smell of pancakes made her sick, could she be pregnant? She doesn't want Peeta to tell her mom.

It was so sweet that Prim and Katniss had a little time alone. She even fall asleep but when she woke up hearing Peeta telling her mom about her issues and she takes the test and it comes put negative. Katniss knows she not pregnant. I so surprised that she not.

I felt so bad foe Peeta when he yells at him and locks him out of the room but she when she had that nightmare she let him in to comfort her. Onto chapter 5 to see how Katniss is feeling now. This was an awesome chapter still in shock that she not pregnant.

On a personal note I hope your friend is doing better, I said a prayer for your friend and you to give you strength to keep helping your friend.
Browniangel chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Here Katniss leaves to meet Gale and he just being a jerk. There was no way Katniss would have let Prim and Gale should know that.

I was freaking out when the peacekeepers caught Katniss and began to whip her to death, not even Peeta was able to stop them. Thank goodness when they finally stop she was still alive.

Poor Katniss she has to be in the worst pain if her life. Peeta, her mother and Prim will take good care of her.

It might have been a short chapter but it was so intense. I was good my breath hoping Katniss was still alive. Onto chapter 4 to see how Katniss is healing.
Browniangel chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
It was cute how Peeta wanted katniss to sleep as long as she could. I love how she thinks about needed to look good for Peeta. Then Haymitch is too funny, he had to say something about Katniss sneaking into Peeta room. Making them feel a little embarrassed. Wow even the capital found out, I wonder who leaked that out, very interesting.

Katniss is too funny she hates Peeta painting but loves how alive they are. Katniss now see how much Peeta has painted her. He painted his nightmare hoping it would help. Katniss telling Peeta she loves him and so sorry for treating him the way she did. Now she feels that fire inside her not understanding what that means, does she really love him?

Katniss really loves her dress that Cinna made for her. It cute how Peeta tells Katniss he hates all the media just as much as she does. Wondering if they are going to have children soon?

Katniss is afraid to leave Peeta side afraid of loosing him. Peeta reassure her that he will be there for her. I love that they sneak out. Katniss telling Peeta thank you for always being there for her even when try's him poorly.

I was so happy that Katniss made the first move to an amazing a night for them. Katniss prove to Peeta just how much love she feels for him, I am so happy for them.

Peeta proposal to Katniss was so beautiful and touching that it touch Katniss heart. She was very happy to say yes.

Snow letting her know that she failed to do what he ask her to do. They sure did have to deal with a lot in the capital from how they touch them. It was interesting how Plutarch tell Katniss to remember it's starts at midnight. I finally got it! He was giving her a hint about the game. I was completely clueless.

Effie taken them to the doctors to make sure that their wounds are healing, very interesting. I wonder if anything will so up in Katniss blood test.

Katniss now know that her feeling for Gale are like a sister that loves her brother but how well will he handle that. I love how Katniss knows that tonight no one will go hungry.

Prim telling Katniss that they talked about Katniss in school on how lucky she is to have Katniss as a sister, so touching.

Snow wants Peeta and Katniss to live together. I love that Katniss mom sit them down and have a talk about them being careful that they don't have any little ones soon, love that.

Peeta realize just how little Katniss real had but now she will have more then she needs. Now she moving to their home.

This was such a beautiful chapter, Katniss finally tells and show Peeta how much she loves him. They are living together, Katniss is so happy that tonight every child in the district will have more to eat then they have had a years. Onto chapter 3 to find out if she go to see Gale.

I love everything about this story and I mean everything, it's amazing.
Browniangel chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I am so happy I found this story I love the way it started.

Both Katniss and Peeta terrified on what just happen peacekeepers killed an innocent man right in front of them, not understanding what is really going on.

I loved that Haymitch made Katniss tell Peeta why Snow went to visit her and what he wanted her to do. Peeta getting upset about them hiding things from him. Then demanding he be included it his life they are messing with too.

It funny how smart Katniss can be but yet so clueless. Here she thinks Peeta should be happy he gets to marry her. Haymitch try to explain things to her and still doesn't comprehend how Peeta could love her when he could do so much better. When Haymitch till Katniss she really messed him up, was heartbreaking.

I was so happy that Katniss decided to go to Peeta room to talk to him. She was happy to know he had forgiven her and now she could stay with him.

Katniss finally knows what Peeta nightmare are about losing her and all he wants is to protect her. Now she knows she loves Gale like a brother but not sure how she feels about Peeta. Do she love him for real or is she in denial.

Yes! Katniss finally realizes that she loves Peeta and she told him. It was cute how Haymitch needed to make sure they were ok. Peeta couldn't be more happier then his is at that moment.

I love this story how you added your personal twist is fantastic! I am so happy that you have this story going so I have to catch up. I am on to chapter 2 to find how Peeta and Katniss feel when they wake up in each other arms especially Peeta now that Katniss told him she loved him, so excited!
Angelina Roongta chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Saphira42 chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
That's fine it was short! :) It was great. Although, I think that Perta would have been a but more surprised when he was rescued from the arena. I mean, I know that he'd be worried about Katniss, but there wasn't a single line mentioning any surprise that he may have felt during his rescue.
Aside from that, this was wonderful. :) Also, what's tmw?
VMars lover chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
Update soon please.
Saphira42 chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
This was great, although there were a lot of typos that made it difficult to understand. Aside from that, however, this was fantastic. It's great that you're updating so rapidly. :)
Saphira42 chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Fantastic. I'm running out of things to say in reviews... :) Anyway, this is wonderful.
Saphira42 chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Awesome! :) Thanks for updating so rapidly, it's really awesome.
MellarkableSinger chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
i love all the twists in the plot! great story
Safeandsound14 chapter 6 . 5/6/2013