Reviews for Let's Have Dinner
september.again chapter 3 . 8/28
Awesome! Loved it. I'll go check our the sequel
Nispedana chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Ooooh loved how you started. I could tell this'll be good for my IrenexSherlock-loving heart. lol
xxasdfghjkl chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
So beautiful and in character! I could definitely see the "eat together across the room" scenario playing out. Also enjoy the subtext a lot. One thing to watch out for is long sections of subtext at once, because it seems too unrealistic. Instead having on spoken phase imply one other sentence is makes sense and flows better.
MakorraLove97 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Seems good ;)
MakorraLove97 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Oh my God! This chapter was absolutely long and amazing! I love how your write, you're so good at it! :)
MakorraLove97 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I absolutely loved it! Brilliant job! :)
hatondog chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Absolutely terrific. Well tied into the actual dialogue and in character, with a satisfying outcome.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Perfection.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Oh my goodness, this is so good! It's possibly one of the best AdLock ffs ive ever read... And that's saying a lot! All of the characters were completely in character- well done in portraying Sherlock and Irene, by the way, they were fantastic- and they acted so perfectly! And I loved the silent monologue they shared AND THIS WAS SO GOOD I KHANT EVEN-
I love this so much. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Han Alister chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
OH MY GOD I CANT THIS IS AMAZINGGGG
Estef Torres chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
This is perfect. Exactly how a Adlock fic should be.
J chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Beautiful story, thank you so much for giving a new meaning to ASiB, you made me watch the episode another few times to try and imagine the hidden conversations and the multiple 'dinners'. XD loved it, and I think it'll be one of my favourite stories ever for quiet a long time. Thanks for a great read!
floratang chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Good story, keep going, I like your Adlock story.
Scarlett-Clarke chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Best Sherlock fic I've ever read. Kept me hooked the whole way as well as keeping to the canon! You really have an incredible way with words.
Lana Langston chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I really hope somehow Sherlock does actually end up with Irene. Th make such a combustible and brilliant couple despite their unconventional relationship methods.