Reviews for (Put on Your) War Paint
schmaslow chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
iM CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW YOU DONT KNOWW. THAT WAS SO GOOD. TOO GOOD. THE DIALOGUE AND EVERYTHING WAS TOO PERFECT AND I AM SO SAD NOW BC I CANT TAKE IT. OK aY this was written so gorgeously and the emotions and just. Beautiful so so beautiful okay. I'm in love and I am sad. Beyond amazing job. No words I'm serious.
Emily chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This actually brought tears to my eyes, I don't know, it was just written so beautifully, you are a very talented writer :0)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Have you even been to coachella? 0_o I'm guessing you don't go for the music
leann15 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This left me breathless. All I can really think about right now is:

DianaRam chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Love it! I was waiting for a fix about Cochella, love you!
itsallguchicauseyolo chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
AMAZING! i'm so favoriting and following you! Can't wait to see what you write next!
Doomedphsyx2030 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Wow loved the story! Love Kames! Hope there's more :)
jthe4003 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Nice. Really. That was awesome.
Lady Cookie-Monster chapter 1 . 4/30/2013

ugh seriously i need to find it on AO3 now bc i've alreeady read it on tumblr and now i found it here and idajgisohshu happiness

you're such a good writer omg bless

(this was really incoherent i'm so sorry)
Crazy For Kames chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I love this! :D
chelzischmidt chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
wow. this was amazing and soooo hot! i loved it! you're an amazing smut writer!
-Chelzi xoxo
UnconfinedMind chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Omgsh this is actually so cute . Is that weird to say about smut ? I don't know, but it is :) I feel like you represented Kames in a different way from most authors :)
amrice101 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Oh my god I loved this; every little detail was perfect and I really can't think of any other words. It was intense, passionate and all around sweet and ah, I really enjoyed this :3 (sorry for the word vomit).
insideimasadrainbow chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
oh lawd help me Jesus to get my mind, body, heart and damn soul back together lol. I'm in a puddle of goo right now after reading this amazing story. I absolutely loved it. Excellent job dear. :)
Emy.Elle chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
this was just beautiful. there is no other word. good job!