Reviews for Start Again
Please please please update this i love it!
MariSoLovely chapter 22 . 4/9
Please update
sainlyinsain chapter 22 . 2/8
Ugh so in love!
Terrence Rogue chapter 22 . 2/7
I really do like this story and pairing but I miss the plot. I miss the early parts of the story where Hermione was kickass and getting things done. The fluff is sweet but becoming repetitive.

Having said that, I truly do like the story and think your a wonderful writer. I loved Howl, it was fabulous and I hope you come back to it.
Sukki18 chapter 22 . 2/5
This story is enough to give me cavities! (Not that I mind or anything). Seriously, aside from Remus/Hermione, James/Hermione is probably my favorite Hermione pairing. I don't know why, I just love it. The only problem is that it's such a rare pairing too! D: This story of yours beats out 'Storm of Yesterday' by ShayaLonnie. Which is really saying something because it is- was- my second favorite HP fanfic. I'm normally not a person for amnesia fics, but you handle it with such finesse that I can't help but love the trope. Not to mention the very unique twist you give the workout cliche.

Can't say I'm very happy with the plot being done away with, I'd like to see the loose ends tied up eventually, but with the amount f adorable fluff you got going, I can't really complain... Fingers crossed you update soonish!
MikaSyo chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
What a turn in the Fic, makes me doubt what is the reality of Hermonie
i'm in the looney bin chapter 22 . 11/22/2016
I love this story so much! Especially love the Hermione and James fluffiness! Can't wait to read another chapter

I'm in the looney bin
chibi-Clar chapter 17 . 11/14/2016
This scene is so fricken adorable!
\(o)/
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Omg
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 22 . 11/12/2016
Yass, so happy to see another chapter of this story!
DeborahBee chapter 22 . 11/8/2016
I do enjoy this story so very much.
Joie chapter 22 . 11/5/2016
New update yey! Damn, I think I first started reading this story back when I was in high school and now, I'm nearing my college graduation! Wow, time goes by so fast but my love for this story will always remain. I loved it, and I just honestly CANNOT stop squealing hahaha. Thank you so much for this!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/4/2016
:-)
Sampdoria chapter 22 . 11/4/2016
Thank you so much for another great update.
thiaurie chapter 21 . 8/17/2016
... ... ... I don't mind fluff and this is a good fluff. A nice one. But I will love an update.