Reviews for Justified
Master of doom chapter 14 . 1/18
The final little "oops" LOL
rookie06 chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Hey don't worry Ashoka might show up in Rebels so, Hail Ashoka if she comes back!
AdamHeatherly chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Not to unlock but I doubt it'd be called 24 bby in 24 bby seeing as how the battle of yavin hasnt happened yet and to quote a famous master "always in motion is the future"
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
I am confused now. There are two Ahsokas?
Guest chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
This chapter was very amusing, I mean both of Ahsokas plans have gone wrong.
It was also confusing I mean all this time travel that Ahsokas doing is confusing, it makes The Doctors wibbley-wobbly timey-whimey stuff seem simpler than learning the alphabet.
In other words great job and keep the updates coming.
Lost Lauren chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
OMG, I'm gonna cry. Please update! But you're probably working on your update, so I won't bother you... Probably... _
Panda chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
Lolololololollololloloollol The plan failed again! Ashoka is a horrible planner lol I'm just saying
x-05-x chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
You shouldn't do such a thing to me
It makes my brain hurt
But it was good
gunman chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
Now I'm getting confused. Two Ahsokas? One without Force abilities? And they are not off to a great start with Master Shaak Ti.
Still this was a good read. Hope to read more later.
Write on.
truefortune chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
What in the general Fuck? She's even farther in the past AND she has a carbon copy of herself, but younger. My mind is overloading with too many variables. And I thought Doctor Who was the only thing that could do that. Good chapter though.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
I WANT MORE! ITS TOO FABULOUS TOO!
Nataly SkyPot chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
Muy bueno.
x-05-x chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
Wow you're updating fast and good
Great
Continue :P
Please?
truefortune chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
So Ahsoka is technically not time traveling but controlling her past selves like in the X-Men movie. The question is, where is the future Ahsoka go to now?
gunman chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
This whole type-of-time-traveling thing reminds me of the method they used in the TV series 'Eureka', when Henry and Jack time-traveled, but put their minds in their past bodies.
And with Ahsoka being shot, she doesn't remember anything, so will she regain much of her memories?
And now the Clones have been introduced to Barriss, so this is going to interesting.
However, this whole situation seems to be going back and forth, with no real progress being made.
Even so, if the Jedi Council are dead, and Sidious was killed as well... seems like things are better than they could be.
Which means that Dooku is the new lord of the Sith, and soon other Sith will emerge for this war.
And will people wonder why Supreme Chancellor Palpatine has suddenly disappeared? I mean if Sidious is dead, then Palpatine won't be making public appearances anymore.
And then, of course, that means that they are going to have to vote in another Supreme Chancellor. I think Padme will have a good chance at that.
Anyway, good chapter.