Reviews for The enemy of my enemy
Reaper-KayReaper chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
I absolutely loved this fic xD amazing grammar, amazing dialogue, it wasn't short or rushed. I LOVED IT XD
van-maniac chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
One word: Droolfest...ok probably not a real word. But this chapter was epic. :)
van-maniac chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Aw poor Chris he is too trusting. Love how this story is progressing.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
i hate you. and your awesome story telling.

my feels have feels that feel.

good job on the heart wrenching story T_T

i give it 5 stars
Hannahault chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
It was an interesting story, thanks for writting it. There wasn't useless or too lovey dovey moments. I was just angry at the end Jake ran away a second time. The first was realistic and I was glad, but the other was too much, at least for me. If I was Chris I wouldn't have bother going after him, I wouldn't have enough faith for that after all this suffreing and in this complicated situation, he should have felt like that too in my opinion. There was another chapter I was a little disapointed, but I can't remember which one.

Anyway, I'm sick of Jake / Sherry stories and Piers, so it was refreshing to read this and it was good as a whole. Good job and thanks for your time.
AnOriginalCopy chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I love the ending! I really thought it might of ended differently and now I've never been more happy to be wrong before than this :D. I really hope to read more from you!
NaruHinaLuvr chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
beautiful T.T
RenegadeSentinel chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I LOVE IT! That was amazing! I'm just so overwhelmed with emotion right now. I was so focused on reading this on my phone I almost got hit by a car lol.
AgeofLoneliness chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Loved it
HolleringHawk65 chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
*happy dance* maybe Chris will wake up with amnesia and not remember marrying Jill but everything about him and Jake? Please let this have a happy ending for them! (Though it is your story and I will therefore appreciate your creativity and right as writer to do as you please.)
Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
HolleringHawk65 chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Huh, yet another curveball. I saw 'crack' and I instantly thought that somebody (possibly Jill) had shot him or something.
HolleringHawk65 chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
I can't tell whether I should be pissed that Chris is cheating or happy that they (Jake & Chris) might be getting back together.
HolleringHawk65 chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
You're going to make me cry. I foresee it.
But this is still great!
HolleringHawk65 chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Please make this have a happy ending! I feel like you're teasing me! ;D
HolleringHawk65 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Curveball thrown! I didn't think that Jake would actually leave-I honestly thought that it would be Chris breaking Jake's heart! And the fact Chris had said for Jake to come to America with him... RE characters just can't live simple lives! ;)