Reviews for A Late Night Confession
LoveSamandDean chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
wow i loved it
lady voldemort2005 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Nice one. Love the caring big brother Dean he-he. You should do a sequel of Dean making Ezra wish he was never born he-he
SamanDean chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I think this one is my favourite by far. :) I love your explanation, although I really felt bad for Sammy. But as you said. It's a lame excuse. I can't believe it for a second.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
yeah, i like it
Crucis chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh are we going to get to see Dean go badass on the Campbell clan? Please, please, pretty please!
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I loved the story. Thank you.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
wow you are a great writer thanks for all of your stories
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Interesting take on why Sam didn't look for Dean while he was in Purgatory. I never believed that Sam just believed Dean was dead, and that he didn't at least try to verify that. I always felt there were a few months unaccounted for there at the beginning. I doubt we'll hear any more about it on the show, but I'm sure Sam was doing something to find Dean, when he hit that dog and gave up.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This was just incredible. So meaningful and thought provoking. You do so much with these characters but still keep them from being OOC. Thanks so much.
GHfan110 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Excellent story...just as others have noted, I want a better reason then we were given as to why Sam didn't look for Dean when he was in Purgatory - in fact, I have to believe there is a good reason. Your idea about the Campbells provides a plausible explanation, makes for a great story, and leaves the door open for future storylines. I am also a sucker for great "broments"! :) Thanks for writing.
stranded chess piece chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Another great fic, and I love your idea of why Sam stopped hunting while Dean was gone. Great job! :D
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I love both Sam and Dean,but I prefer to read more this story caught my eyes, something about sick Sam after the second trial made me look for more stories about story is just...amazing! I read a couple times and still made me cry,girl! Such a beautiful piece...please write more! And I hope there'll be sick/hurt Dean too.
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
oh my goodness! this was awesome! :) I would love for you to do more with the Campbell storyline! :)
jennytork chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Very interesting idea. As a very loyal Sam fan, I still believe there is much more to the story than we have been told. And certainly the man who faced down Lucifer, willingly sacrificed himself to eternal torture, and is taking on these trials IS NOT A COWARD.

Thanks for sharing.