Reviews for A Late Night Confession
:) aw
LoveSamandDean chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
wow i loved it
lady voldemort2005 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Nice one. Love the caring big brother Dean he-he. You should do a sequel of Dean making Ezra wish he was never born he-he
SamanDean chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I think this one is my favourite by far. :) I love your explanation, although I really felt bad for Sammy. But as you said. It's a lame excuse. I can't believe it for a second.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
yeah, i like it
Crucis chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Oh are we going to get to see Dean go badass on the Campbell clan? Please, please, pretty please!
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I loved the story. Thank you.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
wow you are a great writer thanks for all of your stories
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Interesting take on why Sam didn't look for Dean while he was in Purgatory. I never believed that Sam just believed Dean was dead, and that he didn't at least try to verify that. I always felt there were a few months unaccounted for there at the beginning. I doubt we'll hear any more about it on the show, but I'm sure Sam was doing something to find Dean, when he hit that dog and gave up.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This was just incredible. So meaningful and thought provoking. You do so much with these characters but still keep them from being OOC. Thanks so much.
GHfan110 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Excellent story...just as others have noted, I want a better reason then we were given as to why Sam didn't look for Dean when he was in Purgatory - in fact, I have to believe there is a good reason. Your idea about the Campbells provides a plausible explanation, makes for a great story, and leaves the door open for future storylines. I am also a sucker for great "broments"! :) Thanks for writing.
stranded chess piece chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Another great fic, and I love your idea of why Sam stopped hunting while Dean was gone. Great job! :D
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I love both Sam and Dean,but I prefer to read more this story caught my eyes, something about sick Sam after the second trial made me look for more stories about story is just...amazing! I read a couple times and still cry...you made me cry,girl! Such a beautiful piece...please write more! And I hope there'll be sick/hurt Dean too.
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
oh my goodness! this was awesome! :) I would love for you to do more with the Campbell storyline! :)
jennytork chapter 1 . 4/30/2013