Reviews for The Man At the End of the World
leigh6186 chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
Please expand this into a multi chapter story instead of leaving it as a one shot. Its intriguingly different and deserves to be developed into a full length story. Maybe bring bunny and sandy into it as well because they did exist at the time.
Insert-Name-Here01 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
this is really great! I feel like this is more of a summary and I don't mean that in a bad way. What I'm getting that is that it's unique enough you can expand it and make it your own book! a novel even! and just change the names and characters and BAM it's yours! I really like this. it was good!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Wow...I like it, there's something intriguing about turning the villain into the hero.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I have mixed feelings about the Tsars in canon. I just don't get how MiM could just leave Jack alone for so long. And seriously, leaving Kozmotis as the only guardian against all those Fearlings and for so long was just cruel. And stupid. But mostly cruel. I don't know, maybe I'm being too judgmental. Anyway, it was nice to read a different take on the whole thing. Pitch is such a tragic figure...
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love Pitch redemption stories. He had so much in him to have both Shadow and Light. Tsar is the perfect title for him.
Forte