Reviews for The Good Soul
Belovedsirensister chapter 48 . 8/19
I'm left with such bittersweet emotions. I'm so happy that leptine is safe, I was wondering what you were planning to do about her.
In all honesty, this is the BEST fic I have ever read on this site. Never have I read a more capticating story with characters that were true to their portrayals but with a wonderful twist. You use amazing imagery and such emotive language. You definitely take the cake for this amazing piece of work, I truly commend you.
And whilst I'm so sad that this is where it ends and this is my last review :( (considering I would've loved to read your take on how Achilles would've reacted to Patroclus' death) I'm glad that you finished this wonderful piece of work.
Please don't stop writing.
This story was fantastic. YOU are fantastic.

-Belovedsirensister
AriiDino chapter 46 . 8/18
Achilles is a bloody arsehole! I want to punch him and stab his back and twist and break his bleeding neck! I mean, bottle up you stinkin' bloke, you supposed to be brave and all! You are the bloody lion hearted Achilles and you scared to that bloody bitch that almost break your relationship with sweet Patroclus. And Patroclus should have not forgiven that bloody arsehole; he deserves to be hurt. Lol, just throwing my little tantrum
AriiDino chapter 48 . 8/18
I was hoping to see Patroclus dies and all... Not because I hate him which I don't-I love Patroclus! Though I was waiting for sadness and heart throbbing moment/scene... But bugger blast! This fanfic is a bees knees! I literally got gobsmacked! Anyroad... Best in British to you! P.S. Tell me if my grammar is wrong or I mispell or something *peace out*
AsaMayoko chapter 48 . 8/16
Bravo. This was one hell of a fic. Thank you for the journey :)
maddijay chapter 48 . 8/16
Amazing as usual! So sad that this is the final chapter. I have followed this fan fiction for years now and it has always been so captivating and refreshing.
Your take on the story and the characters is modern and different.
If you ever decide to write more in the future (even years after ) I will always read!
Thank you for bringing these characters to life!
lol chapter 47 . 7/3
I cried...
Belovedsirensister chapter 47 . 6/22
Classic Odysseus! It was nice to get onto even ground with pat and achilles, they needed the talk. I'm guessing Patroclus was just thinking 'screw the prophecy'. But overall, I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for your next update. I'm very interested to see how you tie it up.
i'm VERY sad that this fic is going to be ending soon but it's been one of the best i have ever read
duhorcommonsense chapter 47 . 6/16
I'm so sad because this great story is going to end soon. Please continue to write stories about Achilles and Patroclus because they need more love.
Deidamia is still a bitch! I fucking hate her so much! Poor poor Patroclus. And I kind of feel like punch Achilles right in the face! How could he! Geez, I am so mad right now! If he ever so much show a bit affection towards Deidamia, I swear I will castrate him!
theraptorblue chapter 46 . 5/13
2 more chapters?! Nooo if you end this story soon, my life will be in shambles lol. Holy crap, I don't see how things can get any better from here for Achilles and Patroclus. The prophecy's all coming true...Please update soon! And bring back Leptine, I miss her!
guest chapter 46 . 5/13
Wow this is so intense. I can't believe that it's all coming true! Like, what? Please please update soon, I want to know what happens next!
Belovedsirensister chapter 46 . 5/12
I must say, I found myself coming to much prefer your version of Deidamia and somehow expected it from her. So Thetis had no part? That's interesting. So sad It's only two more chapters till the end :( what's to happen between Pat and Achilles? Dying to find out! Please I'm begging you, update soon.
sassygirl9811 chapter 46 . 5/12
PATROCLUS! MY POOR PATROCLUS! This bitch needs to die I need Thetis to hear what she did and drown her
lilylavendar810 chapter 45 . 5/2
Great chapter! I can see that the prophecy's becoming true slowly. Ampelius is soo funny, I love his character. Please update soon! This chapter completely made my day!