Reviews for The Good Soul
Mishkr chapter 13 . 5/8
I absolutely love this fanfiction, I must have read it about 4 times now.
Mythical782 chapter 48 . 2/13
Holy freakin shit. I started this story just looking for some steamy action but this story has completely blown me off track. One rollercoaster ride of emotion to another, from Pamaia, Chloe, Deiomachus' death, Leptine's capture, Daedemia the bitch...
I think what thrown me off track the most was how well this story was written. The realistic build-up, the years of planning...I'm currently feeling the feeling people feel when they read a really good story. Exhausted, breathless and sorrowful that it ended.
What hurts the most is Achilles' words. "If I die, I need you to promise me to live." And yet everyone knows that Achilles shall witness Patroclus' death and feel that it is his fault. The knowing that Peleus' son shall never come home and the fact that these two wonderful people shall die, together buried in the same urn, walking the roads of Elysium together.
I almost feel that they are real people and it will be quite some while before I can go a day without thinking about this story.
Thank you for the wonderful rollercoaster ride and this fantastic story.
I pronounce you the honour of being the best fanfiction I have read in all my years.
I didn't even notice it was a fanfic. I predict that some day if you want you'll be published. Truly amazing writing style and character development.
potatataters chapter 48 . 12/21/2016
Okay, I am in tears as I write this.

TEARS.

I just sold my soul, time, and sanity for three consecutive days to read this and guess what? I REGRET ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. This is, without a doubt, one of my top favorite greek-mythology based stories of all time. I absolutely loved the descriptions, the plot, the tension, EVERYTHING. The interactions between Achilles and Patroclus were absolutely delicious. My soul bled for them, and when I read the line, "[Hector] won't last five minutes against Patroclus," I started bawling all over again because we ALL KNOW HOW THAT FIGHT TURNS OUT. The ending was so full of hope, so full of wonder, that I was blubbering the whole way through.

I am a little miffed that we don't see a reunion between Patroclus and Leptine, but she's safe, and HE'S GOING TO SEE HER AND HE HAS HER RIBBON AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME.

I really hope you do not stop writing about these two. I truly do. This story has sent me through so much heartbreak and emotions that I'm probably going to be weeping for the next week but I'll happily let you rip out my heart again with more of this darling ship.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go cry.
KillueSasha chapter 48 . 9/23/2016
T _ T
I promised myself I wouldn't, but I cried anyway. Why do you do this to me?! I know how the story ends, but somewhere deep inside me, I still long for their happy ending. Is that too much to ask? *sob. Anyway, thanks for not killing my babies. This masterpiece will be remembered for eternity.
Belovedsirensister chapter 48 . 8/19/2016
I'm left with such bittersweet emotions. I'm so happy that leptine is safe, I was wondering what you were planning to do about her.
In all honesty, this is the BEST fic I have ever read on this site. Never have I read a more capticating story with characters that were true to their portrayals but with a wonderful twist. You use amazing imagery and such emotive language. You definitely take the cake for this amazing piece of work, I truly commend you.
And whilst I'm so sad that this is where it ends and this is my last review :( (considering I would've loved to read your take on how Achilles would've reacted to Patroclus' death) I'm glad that you finished this wonderful piece of work.
Please don't stop writing.
This story was fantastic. YOU are fantastic.

-Belovedsirensister
AriiDino chapter 46 . 8/18/2016
Achilles is a bloody arsehole! I want to punch him and stab his back and twist and break his bleeding neck! I mean, bottle up you stinkin' bloke, you supposed to be brave and all! You are the bloody lion hearted Achilles and you scared to that bloody bitch that almost break your relationship with sweet Patroclus. And Patroclus should have not forgiven that bloody arsehole; he deserves to be hurt. Lol, just throwing my little tantrum
AriiDino chapter 48 . 8/18/2016
I was hoping to see Patroclus dies and all... Not because I hate him which I don't-I love Patroclus! Though I was waiting for sadness and heart throbbing moment/scene... But bugger blast! This fanfic is a bees knees! I literally got gobsmacked! Anyroad... Best in British to you! P.S. Tell me if my grammar is wrong or I mispell or something *peace out*
AsaMayoko chapter 48 . 8/16/2016
Bravo. This was one hell of a fic. Thank you for the journey :)
maddijay chapter 48 . 8/16/2016
Amazing as usual! So sad that this is the final chapter. I have followed this fan fiction for years now and it has always been so captivating and refreshing.
Your take on the story and the characters is modern and different.
If you ever decide to write more in the future (even years after ) I will always read!
Thank you for bringing these characters to life!
lol chapter 47 . 7/3/2016
I cried...
Belovedsirensister chapter 47 . 6/22/2016
Classic Odysseus! It was nice to get onto even ground with pat and achilles, they needed the talk. I'm guessing Patroclus was just thinking 'screw the prophecy'. But overall, I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait for your next update. I'm very interested to see how you tie it up.
Guest chapter 47 . 6/17/2016
i'm VERY sad that this fic is going to be ending soon but it's been one of the best i have ever read
duhorcommonsense chapter 47 . 6/16/2016
I'm so sad because this great story is going to end soon. Please continue to write stories about Achilles and Patroclus because they need more love.
Guest chapter 46 . 5/18/2016
Deidamia is still a bitch! I fucking hate her so much! Poor poor Patroclus. And I kind of feel like punch Achilles right in the face! How could he! Geez, I am so mad right now! If he ever so much show a bit affection towards Deidamia, I swear I will castrate him!