Reviews for If You Say Stay
natasha.brittain.3 chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
I love this story and I adore Dean and Lana but it's sad that whenever we get alone time with Sam and Lilly they are always talking about Dean and Lana and it feels like we don't ever get much of just them two, talking about their relationship, their past and ups and downs. And I know you haven't updated in a while but if you do please make it a bit more about Silly (hehe funny ship name) you are super talented and this story is awesome!
Princess Unikitty chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
this was okay. went by kind of quick.
Princess Unikitty chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
liked the dialogue in this chapter. and lana.
Princess Unikitty chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
very cool story so far.
gemmz24 chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
I am in love with your Supernatural stories i cannot get enough! I hope you keep on writing them! Just awesome!
princessjames21 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
I love this story I love the cutest of Lily and Sam and I love that Lana and Dean are finally making a start at getting back together there all two cute. I love the cutest but I can't wait for some action.
tigereyekum chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
i don't get this story, is it something like a part 2 from huntig demons? i wish you would continue never fall away, but i guess you don't. it's a shame..
princessjames21 chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Wow this chapter had a lot of information Lana gets all that thrown at her but I love how Dean doesn't care he just loves her the ended was really sweet I can't wait for the next chapter and get some sam and lily interaction.
marceltheshellwithshoeson chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Update
damnnhippie chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Great chapter!
princessjames21 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I am mad at Dean in this chapter Lana asked him what he wanted and he had a chance to say her and he didn't there both stubborn but I think Dean was hurtful and he's being dumb so right now I'm on Lana side.
damnnhippie chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I stumbled across this story looking through Supernatural fanfiction and I have to say that I love it! Keep it up! I'm new to all this and have wanted to write my own fanfiction and this has given me inspiration!
princessjames21 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
wow there was some heavy stuff in this one the story of Florence Lana's mom made me teary eyed but the Lily and Sam scene was so cute I just love them there so cute together and I loved the scene were Dean was telling Lana she's still her it was so sweet those two are so made for each other.
princessjames21 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I am so loving this story I love how hard headed Lana and Dean are is it weird that I love when they fight with each other because you know they still love each other they just can't talk to each other.
tigereyekum chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
i'm glad to hear that. i'm also glad you're back too. i'm your fan ;) thanks for the chapter, i like it