Reviews for If You Say Stay
Princess Unikitty chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
this was okay. went by kind of quick.
Princess Unikitty chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
liked the dialogue in this chapter. and lana.
Princess Unikitty chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
very cool story so far.
gemmz24 chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
I am in love with your Supernatural stories i cannot get enough! I hope you keep on writing them! Just awesome!
princessjames21 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
I love this story I love the cutest of Lily and Sam and I love that Lana and Dean are finally making a start at getting back together there all two cute. I love the cutest but I can't wait for some action.
tigereyekum chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
i don't get this story, is it something like a part 2 from huntig demons? i wish you would continue never fall away, but i guess you don't. it's a shame..
princessjames21 chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
Wow this chapter had a lot of information Lana gets all that thrown at her but I love how Dean doesn't care he just loves her the ended was really sweet I can't wait for the next chapter and get some sam and lily interaction.
marceltheshellwithshoeson chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Update
damnnhippie chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Great chapter!
princessjames21 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I am mad at Dean in this chapter Lana asked him what he wanted and he had a chance to say her and he didn't there both stubborn but I think Dean was hurtful and he's being dumb so right now I'm on Lana side.
damnnhippie chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I stumbled across this story looking through Supernatural fanfiction and I have to say that I love it! Keep it up! I'm new to all this and have wanted to write my own fanfiction and this has given me inspiration!
princessjames21 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
wow there was some heavy stuff in this one the story of Florence Lana's mom made me teary eyed but the Lily and Sam scene was so cute I just love them there so cute together and I loved the scene were Dean was telling Lana she's still her it was so sweet those two are so made for each other.
princessjames21 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I am so loving this story I love how hard headed Lana and Dean are is it weird that I love when they fight with each other because you know they still love each other they just can't talk to each other.
tigereyekum chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
i'm glad to hear that. i'm also glad you're back too. i'm your fan ;) thanks for the chapter, i like it
princessjames21 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
This chapter made me sad Lana and Dean are both heart broken they both need to talk to each other there is so clearly feeling still there.