Reviews for Someone to Love
Passing-Glance chapter 9 . 5/28
Yay, kitties!
Midnight Angels chapter 8 . 3/31
Harry should have burned Daphne's pimp father and Malfoy right down to the ground and DARED the MoM to come after him.

It would be nothing less than the SoBs deserved.
firedawg chapter 9 . 3/18
Good story.
TenorSax93 chapter 9 . 3/13
This is really really good. I'm really liking the tone of it so far. Looking forward to the next update :D
All dat money! GONE!... Or is it?
warrof chapter 9 . 1/11
Hmm, Interesting, though wouldn't there be some negative effect from Harry accidentally summoning an Egyptian goddess? Cause I'm assuming that the necklace is powered by Harry's magic.
Broken Juggernaut chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
Got to say your Author notes are spot on accurate Lol. Ive really enjoyed reading your story its defenety unique
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Worst Harry/Daphne story ever. Nicholas Greengrass got away with his evil deeds.
ChazTaylor chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Keep going
RAfan2421 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Wonderful writing. I'm a little worried about the lack of direction with the fic. Also, there's practically no background for any of the characters except Daphne.

Still, a nice story that can be read curled up in bed on a rainy day. I am looking forward to the next update. Also, don't worry. Everybody's going to have haters on their ass going off about things that they didn't like. Stay true to the fact that the story was written by and for yourself and you'll be A-OK.

Good luck!
Hobbyfarmer chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
I have enjoyed this story, but it is extremely unlikely that Hermione did not know Daphne. She had more classes with her and they were probably smaller.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2014
Boo! Weak plot point that doesn't make any real sense... Its just blatant angst for the sake of angst.
Delush chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
Ok, so I was just reading reviews for this fanfic and everyone is so critical of your grammar. Now let me just say I love your story and find it to be well written and an enthralling read (Read it in one sitting :P). Of course you're going to have the occasional spelling error if you're writing around 5k words a chapter when you don't have a beta reader, it's no big deal. I just wanted to give you some positive feedback since I want you to keep updating :3 Honestly, I usually notice these spelling mistakes but I completely missed them while reading, it was that good.
ninja888 chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Yes it was as bad as I thought. Nicholas Greengrass got away with his false accusation of forced abduction. And your idiotic Harry tripled the bride price of Daphne. And worst, you seem to be a Draco Malfoy fan. Mind-boggling how ridiculous this story has become after a good first few chapters. You really nuked your story. I guess you just could not find a decent idea how Harry could have freed Daphne by destroying both Lucius and Nicholas. This story really disgusted me.
ninja888 chapter 7 . 10/30/2014
This is the worst chapter I have ever read in fan fiction. And I have read a lot.