Reviews for Someone to Love
KrulciferAkitsukii chapter 9 . 4/19
Looking forward for the next update.. :3
19Shorty chapter 9 . 4/15
nice story next chapter please
rsiles90 chapter 9 . 3/26
You have a nice story here, I hope you can make some time to update it. It seems to me you justo have finished the first plot line and are preparing for the next, big, core one. Please indulge this humble follower with a new chapter... Pretty please?
Mionefan chapter 9 . 1/3
So the person that bumped into Harry will be back eventually and the "cat" goddess will help.
Since it's now over a year since this was updated, I'm assuming you're done with it or else have lost the inspiration to continue. Fear not, inspiration sometimes shows up at the most unexpected times. The story is a good one, despite the odd spelling/grammar error. I for one would like you to continue the story for at least a couple more fairly long chapters to resolve the issues still up in the air... Ginny, Ron/Hermione/Krum, Marriage to Daphne as a final result, possible pregnancy after the wild night they spent. School and graduation, the state of Harry's vault(s), resolution of the Minister and Wizengamot, to name a few. We need more!
debsel chapter 9 . 8/10/2015
hope you can update this story soon!
Passing-Glance chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
Yay, kitties!
Midnight Angels chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
Harry should have burned Daphne's pimp father and Malfoy right down to the ground and DARED the MoM to come after him.

It would be nothing less than the SoBs deserved.
firedawg chapter 9 . 3/18/2015
Good story.
TenorSax93 chapter 9 . 3/13/2015
This is really really good. I'm really liking the tone of it so far. Looking forward to the next update :D
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
All dat money! GONE!... Or is it?
warrof chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
Hmm, Interesting, though wouldn't there be some negative effect from Harry accidentally summoning an Egyptian goddess? Cause I'm assuming that the necklace is powered by Harry's magic.
Broken Juggernaut chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
Got to say your Author notes are spot on accurate Lol. Ive really enjoyed reading your story its defenety unique
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Worst Harry/Daphne story ever. Nicholas Greengrass got away with his evil deeds.
ChazTaylor chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Keep going
RAfan2421 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Wonderful writing. I'm a little worried about the lack of direction with the fic. Also, there's practically no background for any of the characters except Daphne.

Still, a nice story that can be read curled up in bed on a rainy day. I am looking forward to the next update. Also, don't worry. Everybody's going to have haters on their ass going off about things that they didn't like. Stay true to the fact that the story was written by and for yourself and you'll be A-OK.

Good luck!