Reviews for Ritual: Curiosity
neny0001 chapter 1 . 2/15
Nuuurhh! You did it so well! I might be more into TobiDei, but this is just awesome 3 I liked the foreplay, the whole "puppet-bondage-thing", and also the way you described the characters! XJ
It was also a very heart-warming ending, that made me smile a sad, but longing smile...
Thanks for the story, may the ink forever be dripping from your pen.
Night-Being chapter 1 . 1/23
Alright... how the hell do you expect us to keep reading till the end? O.o I wasn't able to keep breathing... let alone processing the text. I totally get Hidan's thoughts... and how Sasori was playing with Dei... oh my. *gasps for more air* I'm not fond of SasoDei usually, or I don't go looking for it very much. But I might give it another try if I see it somewhere. *.* Because the things one can do with chakra strings... *evil laugh*
Lady-Alucard chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Ok, that was really hot damn o/o
Aeliia chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
That was the best smut i've read in a long time! And Hidan lol I would have loved to see him just barge in there and try to take over (he'd probably be killed in the process but ya know) Great story! c:
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Hot Damn. That was a good ass lemon. I have read this a million times but I always forget to post a review, well here it is:
I FUCKING LOVE THIS.
It had juicy details and it made me grin in perverted glee.
I am now definitely curious about the other Ritual chapters, so I am off to go stalk your stories. Farewell for now
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I loved it it was sweet and hot at the same time just yummy!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hottest lemon ever goes to you
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
You suck
reid-my-lips chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Oh my god. Holy shit. AsdfgehetuktuketmetujrtjkltewyjergrahArartethwrhdx f MY MIND HAS TURNED TO MUSH.

That was absolutely amazing.
PsychoPyro chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This review is late... But I swear this is probably the hottest lemon I've ever read...

You characterized Sasori and Deidara perfectly. Saso being overly controlling and dominant and Dei defiant an stubborn until he could no longer take it. Exactly how I they would be. And it was SO detailed. I'm seriously in love with this and wish I had found it sooner.

You did an amazing job, and perhaps you'll write more for this pairing? It would be amazing to read more SasoDei as good as this!
Ludmila-Chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I loved the end, that poor and perverted Hidan, having to one to love him
But he "raped" Itachi (Note; Not an Itachi fangirl) So he deserves it :'D

Anyways, very well written and described, I shall look for more stories of yours now
Hikaru'ttebayo chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Wow, just wow!
I totally loved this one! Sooo freaking hot! SasoriXDei is actually one of my favorite pairings so I enjoyed reading this even more. Letting Sasori control Dei with his chakra strings was a really great idea I never read before. Generally I really liked the dominant and controlling Sasori. That role fits him really well I think.
Having Hidan watch is just really what spices all of this up even more.
Once more, you really did an awesome job at writing, I totally loved it!
Just noticed it's part of a series after I finished reading...But you're right it really can be easily read as a stand-alone.
Love and lots of appreciation for all of your awesome writings,
forever yours,
Hikaru
flipnotes chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I use to be a sasodei fan a long time ago, and then I just sort of lost interest, but this reminded me of how much I use to like this pairing. Very nice story, and it would appear Hidan has a mess to clean up xD
Dororo Heichou chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is, hands-down, the best SasoDei fic I have read, in 7 years of being an Akatsuki fangirl. Well done, my dear!
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Damn it! I wish I was there! :'( I want to see some hot SasoDei action with my own eyes.

Awesome!

I freaking it!

And the lemon... My nose is still bleeding.