Reviews for Ministry Six
Ginny seems far too OOC in this story. It's almost like she got mind healing after her first year and it also leveled out her obsession/crush on Harry. I like this Ginny a lot more than canon, it's just something I noticed
hawkswench chapter 19 . 12/26/2016
This has been a fairly good story til now. I will mark this story as follow also on the chance that you update it.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/15/2016
The incantation for Fiendfyre is just that. As displayed by Goyle
desireejones99 chapter 19 . 11/1/2016
excellent story hope you find the mûse and time to update soon
Fast Frank chapter 11 . 9/24/2016
Looks like Voldemort's messenger got it wrong, seeing that in chapter 9 more than one Death Eater was sentenced to death (including Dolohov).
fdean80090 chapter 19 . 8/22/2016
I hope you finish this it is a very good story. Thank you
Akumi99 chapter 14 . 7/31/2016
I never understand why Harry's quidditch somehow makes him physically fit and Hermione walking up and down all those stairs with multiple pounds of books somehow doesn't make any difference in her endurance or upper arm strength. Quidditch pretty much doesn't have the same physical activity as any other sport since they're all flying and especially the seeker wouldn't be doing anything much to build muscle or endurance as he's not even using physical strength at all, just flying really well and being able to develop fast reflexes and observational skills.

So I can see him being awesome at dodging, but the endurance is an entirely different matter. I'd think Hermione would have the same if not more endurance since climbing a large amount of stairs with weights is a full body workout that professionals even recommend. Although usually with ankle weights and arm weight if your serious about it. She'd have to work at her dodging and he'd have to work at endurance. It's just an inconsistency in the books and most fanfiction I read that really bothers me. I actually lost a lot of weight and built muscle and endurance by taking the long way walking place, making sure I took any stairways available, in college with all my books and later with miner ankle weights. It's a HUGE workout. Like stairmasters with five pound weights in your arms and Hermione probably carried more books than I ever did on a daily bases.

So, not really your fault or anything, I've just been marathon reading Harry potter fics recently and my frustration with that inconsistency kind of boiled over.

Still, I like the story and I'm sad that I just realized it will probably never be completed, but who knows, you might get back to it eventually. Lord knows I have a few unfinished stories because life is crazy. I hope things are going well for you and you keep writing even if you never come back to this particular story.
Bronze chapter 9 . 7/9/2016
You have no idea how happy I am to read another story where the Umbitch gets whet she deserves! Not many others even touch on what became of her after she was ousted from the school. In another she was Imperioused kinda sorta and walked in front of a moving train. Now I'm looking forward to what you do to old Fudgy Wudgy. A nice long stay in Azkaban along with taking all his illegally gotten gold sounds about right. Of course they should also add in interest for all the years he's been in office as I seriously doubt he's ever been honest. Then they could also force him to compensate both Harry and Sirius. Harry for all his slander and defamation of character. And Sirius for wrongful imprisonment, slander and again defamation of character. Hopefully by the time get finished with the old windbag he'll be so broke he won't even be able to pay attention. If you haven't figured it out yet, I think this is a great story.
Corwyn chapter 19 . 2/7/2016
Loving this story so far. I hope you get a chance to get back to it. Thanks for sharing the story!
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 19 . 11/5/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
Claire Danielle chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
I hope we get the final showdown soon I've been enjoying the story so far.
Avidreader82 chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
Hope you update soon. I'm really enjoying it so far.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/5/2015
Love the story dislike the word awesome, really don't think Sirius would use it.
HermioneWP chapter 19 . 5/30/2015
Good story, but unfinished?

You said that the next one would ve uploaded in a week, last year sooo?

I ship Amy and Sirius they are so cute.
old-crow chapter 19 . 5/13/2015
Hi,

Great story so far. I'm glad that you've kept Dumbledore's storyline more or less the same. There should be loss an a cost to conflict to keep it meaningful.

That said, I hope that you find the time to finish this very fine tale. It deserves a proper conclusion.

All the best,