Reviews for Ministry Six
Bronze chapter 9 . 7/9
You have no idea how happy I am to read another story where the Umbitch gets whet she deserves! Not many others even touch on what became of her after she was ousted from the school. In another she was Imperioused kinda sorta and walked in front of a moving train. Now I'm looking forward to what you do to old Fudgy Wudgy. A nice long stay in Azkaban along with taking all his illegally gotten gold sounds about right. Of course they should also add in interest for all the years he's been in office as I seriously doubt he's ever been honest. Then they could also force him to compensate both Harry and Sirius. Harry for all his slander and defamation of character. And Sirius for wrongful imprisonment, slander and again defamation of character. Hopefully by the time get finished with the old windbag he'll be so broke he won't even be able to pay attention. If you haven't figured it out yet, I think this is a great story.
Corwyn chapter 19 . 2/7
Loving this story so far. I hope you get a chance to get back to it. Thanks for sharing the story!
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 19 . 11/5/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
Claire Danielle chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
I hope we get the final showdown soon I've been enjoying the story so far.
Avidreader82 chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
Hope you update soon. I'm really enjoying it so far.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/5/2015
Love the story dislike the word awesome, really don't think Sirius would use it.
HermioneWP chapter 19 . 5/30/2015
Good story, but unfinished?

You said that the next one would ve uploaded in a week, last year sooo?

I ship Amy and Sirius they are so cute.
old-crow chapter 19 . 5/13/2015
Hi,

Great story so far. I'm glad that you've kept Dumbledore's storyline more or less the same. There should be loss an a cost to conflict to keep it meaningful.

That said, I hope that you find the time to finish this very fine tale. It deserves a proper conclusion.

All the best,

Old-Crow
G Fawkes chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
No! Amelia did NOT just say "you know who is there..." in the company of Shack, Rufus. Sirius, Moody, and Tonks! Freaking grow a pair already, and quit p*ssy footing around with a 'made up' name for a 'NOT' real Lord, anyway!
How about-

"The self styled Dark Lord wanna-be, half blood bastard, muggle spawn and son of an inbred squib, Heir to the morally and financially bankrupt house of Gaunt, magically disowned non-entity to Slytherin, 'Tommy Boy' Riddle".
(you gotta' yell it like a boxing announcer for it to sound cool!)

A mouthful, yes, but I like it!
G Fawkes chapter 16 . 5/6/2015
"...to hold off the advancing horde of advancing inferi..."

Is quite a bit of advancing, no? Maybe just one ?
G Fawkes chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
(Hermione to Luna) "You're in here with Luna..."

Best I can suggest is: Slow down a little. Breathe. Read the WHOLE thing then, before you 'post' it.
G Fawkes chapter 8 . 5/5/2015
Audis, as cool as they are NOW, weren't back then. In fact, the Audi Quattro 5000 (late 80's) was known for dropping into gear, surging, and killed several people. It just about ended the company back then. I have no idea how they ever climbed up out of THAT hole... I guess just keeping their heads down, make better cars, and thirty years later, started beating Mercedes and BMW in some magazine tests.
All of a sudden (now), their pitching Mercedes as old and stodgy (as if!) and BMW as blase'.
G Fawkes chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
40 year olds don't 'hook up', and especially not in the 100 - 150 years behind, practically Victorian era, isolated, magical 'world'. Amelia would have said 'dated', or 'got together', or even 'and then I attacked him'... but not "we hooked up".
That 'term' is another five to ten years 'younger' than that... and that's talking TODAY's timeline. He's been in jail for 12 years plus 'out' for two? And they were a couple before THAT? That's before or near when Harry was born. 'Hook up' dates back to around 2000 to 2005? Which is FAR into the future for these characters.
(about ten years ago) First time I ever heard the term, I was 'front door' bouncing downtown, at forty, newly single, after deciding what to 'do' with all the karate training I was doing. When the first 20-something asked if I wanted to 'hook up', I had NO IDEA what she was talking about! Luckily I learned quick!
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
'with that he picked up the head [OF THE] house elf statue, lying nearby...'

I was reading it over and over, trying to figure out who was the head of house, and why their elf's head was there?
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
(ch !, end)

"He's here" (Harry)

I take it "HE" aint' the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man? (grin)
_
Nice job so far.

( Might want to check out the part where Harry 'needles' beside Hermione, before healing her.)