Reviews for Ministry Six
Love the story dislike the word awesome, really don't think Sirius would use it.
HermioneWP chapter 19 . 5/30
Good story, but unfinished?

You said that the next one would ve uploaded in a week, last year sooo?

I ship Amy and Sirius they are so cute.
old-crow chapter 19 . 5/13
Hi,

Great story so far. I'm glad that you've kept Dumbledore's storyline more or less the same. There should be loss an a cost to conflict to keep it meaningful.

That said, I hope that you find the time to finish this very fine tale. It deserves a proper conclusion.

All the best,

Old-Crow
G Fawkes chapter 17 . 5/6
No! Amelia did NOT just say "you know who is there..." in the company of Shack, Rufus. Sirius, Moody, and Tonks! Freaking grow a pair already, and quit p*ssy footing around with a 'made up' name for a 'NOT' real Lord, anyway!
How about-

"The self styled Dark Lord wanna-be, half blood bastard, muggle spawn and son of an inbred squib, Heir to the morally and financially bankrupt house of Gaunt, magically disowned non-entity to Slytherin, 'Tommy Boy' Riddle".
(you gotta' yell it like a boxing announcer for it to sound cool!)

A mouthful, yes, but I like it!
G Fawkes chapter 16 . 5/6
"...to hold off the advancing horde of advancing inferi..."

Is quite a bit of advancing, no? Maybe just one ?
G Fawkes chapter 14 . 5/6
(Hermione to Luna) "You're in here with Luna..."

Best I can suggest is: Slow down a little. Breathe. Read the WHOLE thing then, before you 'post' it.
G Fawkes chapter 8 . 5/5
Audis, as cool as they are NOW, weren't back then. In fact, the Audi Quattro 5000 (late 80's) was known for dropping into gear, surging, and killed several people. It just about ended the company back then. I have no idea how they ever climbed up out of THAT hole... I guess just keeping their heads down, make better cars, and thirty years later, started beating Mercedes and BMW in some magazine tests.
All of a sudden (now), their pitching Mercedes as old and stodgy (as if!) and BMW as blase'.
G Fawkes chapter 6 . 5/5
40 year olds don't 'hook up', and especially not in the 100 - 150 years behind, practically Victorian era, isolated, magical 'world'. Amelia would have said 'dated', or 'got together', or even 'and then I attacked him'... but not "we hooked up".
That 'term' is another five to ten years 'younger' than that... and that's talking TODAY's timeline. He's been in jail for 12 years plus 'out' for two? And they were a couple before THAT? That's before or near when Harry was born. 'Hook up' dates back to around 2000 to 2005? Which is FAR into the future for these characters.
(about ten years ago) First time I ever heard the term, I was 'front door' bouncing downtown, at forty, newly single, after deciding what to 'do' with all the karate training I was doing. When the first 20-something asked if I wanted to 'hook up', I had NO IDEA what she was talking about! Luckily I learned quick!
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 5/5
'with that he picked up the head [OF THE] house elf statue, lying nearby...'

I was reading it over and over, trying to figure out who was the head of house, and why their elf's head was there?
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 5/5
(ch !, end)

"He's here" (Harry)

I take it "HE" aint' the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man? (grin)
_
Nice job so far.

( Might want to check out the part where Harry 'needles' beside Hermione, before healing her.)
Bentears chapter 19 . 4/2
Hi I have been really enjoying your story and hope you get to update again soon!
jada951 chapter 17 . 4/1
well Voldy doesn't have many left now, does he?
Again the annual date on Halloween. Well, there wil be no surprise then. Like in Dinner for one: "same procedure as last year, mam?" "yes, James. same procedure as every year."
harold-error chapter 19 . 1/18
Good Job. But Y U not updating?
Beth5572 chapter 19 . 11/15/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

Terri