Reviews for Dual Wielding
Humida chapter 9 . 5/26
honestly surprised how fast you killed gilgamesh. not much build up there, but with how many servants turned on him and masters and they working together, you did well in explaining how he was defeated. i look forward to where you take this.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
As much as it irritates me, the disturbingly stupid Shirou fits the source perfectly. Hell, the 'genius' Rin was neck deep in a certain river in every route, when the correct answer, or at least a small part of it, was blatantly obvious if looked at with a single grain of suspicion.
DarkElucidator chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Saber Lily is Lancer? Huh.
A.W.Bush chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
Truly a shame that it seems you won't be coming back to this story, but screw it! Imma favorite it anyways cuz I'm a real fan!
MicSham chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
pls do continue! . luv it!
kyuu9 chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Archer is the Chinese guy who was given an immortality pill for shooting down ten suns.
Raethor chapter 10 . 4/5/2014

Mana B
Luck A
N Phantasm: Ex
Raethor chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Hercules would have destroyed Gilgamesh, He's stronger, faster, and after the Enkidu was broken he should have just used nine lives.
Ashen Author chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
It took a long time (three readings) for me to understand this, but it was the influx of Shinji's memories of Shirou that she saw, wasn't it. That's clever.
I really hope that you update this soon.
King ofheros chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
he is huh
King ofheros chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
is archer houyi
Rafflesiac1212 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
So Rin's a closet perv and Lily's shooting for the harem end? Okay then.
Ashen Author chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
Oh, is this the Einzbern? Well, I love all the twists you've put into this. Gil's death was VERY appropriate.
Rc1212 chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Well this is interesting!

I look forward to seeing where this goes!

Keep up the great work and good luck!
Stormwhite chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Huh - although there are a couple of Nasuverse metaphysics quibbles I have, my major issue is the lack of tension - I've never really feared for any of the main character's lives - and the Gilgamesh fight seemed a bit rushed.

Also I would have liked Ilya to be a bit more affected by Saber's death, considering he's been her companion for over a year iirc.