Reviews for Dual Wielding
Luke1987 chapter 2 . 8/4
Yo super interesting story, it's also sort of funny that Caster EMIYA has such high luck when it's generally Shirou has E rank luck
Just thought I'd mention that Arturia is available as a lancer in F/GO, so you can probably check the wiki for her stats.
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Good luck shirou
Humida chapter 9 . 5/26/2016
honestly surprised how fast you killed gilgamesh. not much build up there, but with how many servants turned on him and masters and they working together, you did well in explaining how he was defeated. i look forward to where you take this.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
As much as it irritates me, the disturbingly stupid Shirou fits the source perfectly. Hell, the 'genius' Rin was neck deep in a certain river in every route, when the correct answer, or at least a small part of it, was blatantly obvious if looked at with a single grain of suspicion.
DarkElucidator chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Saber Lily is Lancer? Huh.
A.W.Bush chapter 10 . 4/10/2015
Truly a shame that it seems you won't be coming back to this story, but screw it! Imma favorite it anyways cuz I'm a real fan!
MicSham chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
pls do continue! . luv it!
kyuu9 chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Archer is the Chinese guy who was given an immortality pill for shooting down ten suns.
Raethor chapter 10 . 4/5/2014

Mana B
Luck A
N Phantasm: Ex
Raethor chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Hercules would have destroyed Gilgamesh, He's stronger, faster, and after the Enkidu was broken he should have just used nine lives.
Ashen Author chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
It took a long time (three readings) for me to understand this, but it was the influx of Shinji's memories of Shirou that she saw, wasn't it. That's clever.
I really hope that you update this soon.
King ofheros chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
he is huh
King ofheros chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
is archer houyi
Rafflesiac1212 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
So Rin's a closet perv and Lily's shooting for the harem end? Okay then.