Reviews for The Only Thing I Know For Real
miano53 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This was a reasonable explanation for what happened with the Lingering Sentiment.
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I think this further emphasized what you tried to capture in Lingering Vengeance. The other story definitely showed how Terra's armor had become insane in his isolation, and I'm sure within the canon he experienced hallucinations such as these during that.

I could definitely see a scene like this fitting into Kingdom Hearts 3!

Keep cranking out such star work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
To lazy to log in as AeronOfTheGuildOfThought

Well, Zexion DID mistake Riku's scent for Xemnas's, and the Sentiment doesn't exactly have eyes...
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I liked this. I know what it's like to lose a muse in project.
-MP
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Truly love your theories surrounding the whole Norty group. :) I agree with your notion as to why Lingering Sentiment attacked Sora in the Keyblade Graveyard. Yours is one of two I really like!

What I love about this one-shot is how all of Xehanort's known vessels came together and basically messed with LS like it was nothing. I thought you'd stick with only the Ansem SOD/Xemnas/Master Xehanort shtick, then you included Xigbar, Saix, and Young Xehanort! Brilliantly weaved! I feel so bad for LS though; so bad! :( The in-characterizations are amazing as always and it's always a joy to see something Kingdom Hearts from you!

Awesome job! I always look forward to your writing because your ideas seem so plausible in the canon universe!