Reviews for The Scarlet Flash
Nokiyoh682 chapter 12 . 7/19
are you going to update soon...dear. ..please dont drop this amazing story
Your story is amazing, I love how Mira was the devil that set up Jellal and Erza. I praying that you continue, it would be a shame if you left this story unfinished. PLEASE UPDATE!
I love you story and the whole idea of it. You really make it entertaining. It is funny and dramatic both I love. There is nothing I can complain about the story except the long waits for a story. I hope you did not loose your interest in writing this story and if you are planning to not keep on writing please say so. I meant every word.
PS. It is cruel if you don't tell your reader you are no longer writing this story and just making them wait.
Evilkitten3 chapter 12 . 6/13
...You have now solidified my belief that Mira would set up a massacre if it meant getting a couple together.
Come on already update .this is one of my favorite fanfiction . I love the plot, the pace it is going, the whole idea of the story, and jellal and erza . Hehe. The only things I don't like is the fact I have to wait so long until a new chapter
Pandora chapter 12 . 5/7
I just finished all the chapters in one go - I love the story! I understand the stresses of school all too well (third year Uni), but I do hope you find the time to update soon xo
Hiina chapter 12 . 5/7
I like the way you adapted the anime for "real life", it's really nice!

And I think Erza and Jellal are very near for anime, I don't know why, but usually people change Jellal's personality like a completely different person. Well, there are people who like it.

Oh, Mira has many ways to matchmaking hahaha

Bye :3

PS: Sorry for any error, i can't write english very well... But i really wanted to say how I liked The Scarlet Flash :3
Terra.L chapter 12 . 4/26
Update! Please!
du-hvitr-niernen chapter 4 . 4/20
This story is so fabulous! I don't know how you don't have more reviews. I'm only on chapter four, but so far I'm absolutely enthralled and this is so well written! I've been scouring this website for a good fanfic from Fairy Tail and this is one of the only I've found. Please keep up the good work!
Elizabeth B-Lover chapter 12 . 4/16
Please please please update
BarefootDancer chapter 12 . 3/21
Amazing! Please continue!
SukeeBell chapter 12 . 3/16
I love this story! I've had it Favorited for quite some time. I hope to see more from you!
oh snap handcuffs. I love this story. I hope you update soon.
firelass19 chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Handcuffs... they are the worst weapons ever; however, I think I am going to love them soon. I know this is a bit late, but a Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Years. I love the holidays!
AyuzawaYume chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
OMGOMGOMG THIS IS IT! So I followed you with my other account and I changed my account for some reasons, and I totally wanted to favorite and follow this story and Suicide Circus again! :-( You two had a familiar scent of story! Not like the plot or something XD But how it's kinda dark ** And I love it! I forgot the name of this story but thank goodness I found it again! Update soon!

Stay awesome,