Reviews for The Scarlet Flash
Lilly-Belle chapter 12 . 7/21
I know it's been a while since you've updated, and I don't even know if you'll see this, but this story is so great that it merits a response, even if my time here proves to be fruitless. This is hands down the best Jerza story I've come across. It's clever and incredibly well written. Your parallels are brilliant, and as a writing and creative writing double major, I don't dish out compliments very readily, I can assure you.

This story has definitely warranted a favorite, and despite the long time and the general hopelessness, I am happy to follow it as well (something else I don't often do) with fingers crossed that some day we will get to discover what happens when these two precious children are chained to one another. I look forward to an update, even if it never comes. I can still hope. Best of wishes.

Lilly-Belle
Braisik chapter 12 . 6/27
Wow, I just reached the end of what you had written and am pretty sad to see you haven't updated anything in a long time. I was getting really drawn into the story and (even though Jellal's guilt in the manga is attractive to me-big fan of the angst) I love the characters. It's been a while since I saw a story with such good pacing (can't say I'm not waiting for things to get heated) and I have enjoyed reading every word. I hope you haven't dropped it completely.
Sarabi chapter 12 . 6/13
Pliss continue ;;
kawaiiotaku0405 chapter 12 . 6/5
Bloody hell lady! you left me hanging. But its a good story
ascarletflame chapter 12 . 5/14
So... I've been lurking on for ... over 10 years now I guess lol, but finally decided to make an account just so I can write this review (though now that I have one, I can go trigger happy and favorite all my other stories/write other reviews too I guess haha XD). But yeah. This is one of my favorite Jerza stories of all time, and I really want to know what happens next. Just to let you know, I was also quite disappointed in the lack of Jerza (and the storyline in general was kinda meh to me) in FT around the Tartaros arc as well, so I also stopped reading the manga (and fanfics) for a bit. But right now, it's picked back up considerably, and I would say it's really really good right now. In the latest chapters, there's even some Jerza stuff that is .. um.. surprising.. but at least there is stuff. And there was a Christmas special that was kind.. more fanservice than not, but also had a Jerza moment at the end, which was pretty cute. So hopefully that's a little incentive for you to start reading again for motivation/inspiration. . (I myself just found this photo yesterday and it was super cute: post/133861776449/unisonraidd-hiro-mashima-omgggggggggggg)

Anyway, back on topic... I love your characterizations of Jellal and Erza a lot in this story, as well as their interactions and how you shift points of view well, but I also love how you depict their interactions with the other FT characters (Merudy, Ultear, Mirajane, the whole Oracion Seis thing with the clever parallels to the show but w/o magic), etc. I just recently started reading Jerza fics again, and specifically looked up this story to see if it had progressed any further, but alas, I saw your note and was pretty sad that it hadn't (though it didn't stop me from re-reading the whole thing lol), and I understand why, but I really hope you'll be able to re-get into FT and restart writing to finish this some day. Really love the work.

Good luck with everything!
Swagger1354 chapter 7 . 4/27
Okay wow the beginning really caught me by surprise! Woww!
KpopIsLifexD chapter 12 . 1/24
Staph teasing me T-T I know Jellal doesn't exactly look at Erza the way I want him to yet ;-; But I want more jerza and less just Erza with Jellal. SORRY IF IM ASKING TOO MUCH DX
Silver Alpha chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
Haha! AAAAYYYYEEEE! Das wassup! I mean, not so much for Erza and Jellal but for everyone else that was waiting for this moment...aayyeee! Lol this is really good. Honestly. One of the best I've read so far.
Silver Alpha chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
Hmm so I take it obviously Mira has had some hand in this. Meredy must've been the pink I'm guild. However, how did Ultear and Meredy find Mira and how does Mira know about Jellal? If she didn't before hand...why did she trust Ultear and Meredy? Hmm i really like this fic. It's awesome
Silver Alpha chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
I'm not sure if you've written or even started that fix you've mentioned here yet but I'd suggest staying clear of non con. From my understanding of whatever, it's a nicer term for rape. And I'm not bashing on you or anything but rape just isn't cool. If you can write a story without rape it'd probably be even better. And with your writing skills you should have no problem. Unless...I'm just over thinking and non con doesn't mean rape? Just like...idk...but yeah, I'd really like to read more of your stuff but I'm not ok with..."non con" and I'm not trying to be rude or anything cuz I really love this story of yours.
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Lol! Ichya!
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
I love this it's a great idea. At first I thought "oh no! Neither of you are wearing masks! They know your secret identity!" But obviously t didn't matter. And man Jellal couldn't have worse timing. Really? What? We can't kill him?
Elixiria chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
please don't stop, this is such a great part :D
wordslinger chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
Did I arrive too late at this party? I love your story and hope it's not been abandoned!
ima-person347 chapter 12 . 7/28/2015
Oh god plz write more...