Reviews for The Scarlet Flash
BarefootDancer chapter 12 . 3/21
Amazing! Please continue!
SukeeBell chapter 12 . 3/16
I love this story! I've had it Favorited for quite some time. I hope to see more from you!
oh snap handcuffs. I love this story. I hope you update soon.
firelass19 chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Handcuffs... they are the worst weapons ever; however, I think I am going to love them soon. I know this is a bit late, but a Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Years. I love the holidays!
AyuzawaYume chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
OMGOMGOMG THIS IS IT! So I followed you with my other account and I changed my account for some reasons, and I totally wanted to favorite and follow this story and Suicide Circus again! :-( You two had a familiar scent of story! Not like the plot or something XD But how it's kinda dark ** And I love it! I forgot the name of this story but thank goodness I found it again! Update soon!

Stay awesome,
Yume
MiereChan chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
I already read this chapter and reread again, and then realize that i havent review them. I like the scene when Jellal giving the information to her! Next, please! I want to how they will faces that things happened on them now!
The-Purple-Monster chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
Ah, cuffed together. This could not be more excitingly/funnily perfect.

Please update soon, I love your story.
guest-san chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
it's been months since I've last checked the update for The Scarlet Flash and I have to say that I almost thought that you weren't going to finish it. I'm very grateful for the new chapters and the new arc and everything. You amaze me with the way you recreate all the characters in a reality-based setting. However, I would like to ask if all the arcs would be interconnected in your main plot. I haven't updated myself with the new chapters of FT. i stopped at ch390 or so not only because I don't have that much freetime anymore but also because I somehow grew bored and the chapters don't seem to have any significant interconnections. But all the Jerza love keeps me anchored to the fandom. hope you release the new chapters soon *hugs*
firelass chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
The Ending! OMG, I can't wait until the next chapter, however, no pressure. Just wanted to say, "YOU ARE AWESOME!"
Xx21KatieKat12xX chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
I love it but...I FRICKIN NEEC MORE JERZA
zrazarud chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
Like it? You must be joking, I Love it. Especially the end I can imagine they expression knowing what happen to them. It was hilarious. I wonder what will happen in the next chapter. Hehehe
I'll look forward to it. Oh, and good luck in whatever you doing ;)
MikoScorus chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
Hoo, interesting -w-
I'll be waiting for the next chapter XD
Can't wait to read it though X3
TheSecretDreamer chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
Hahahaha that cufflink incident! Your ideas are really commendable! They're exciting and funny at the same time :) nicely done!
amnaK96 chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
Oh man it's such a bummer to be told we have to wait for some more masterpieces from you because I really really WANT MORREEEE! X"C lol I loved all of it, so fluently and crisply described details that had me imagining myself snooping at the ball and now that I know we'll definitely get some Jerza smut next chapter, I absolutely cannot wait! X") keep up the fabulous work! It was all written superbly as usual and I pray you find the time, motivation and inspiration you need so we can get another update ASAP! I shall be here rooting and supporting like always! _
-Amna
Elisablackcat chapter 12 . 10/16/2014
hahahaha omg the chain link is just the icing on the cake! or however that goes...anyway. i can't wait for this XDD