Reviews for Bad Blood
Well. Unexpected ... but amazing
Elliichen chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Love it. Great story :)
magically-muddled chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This was so, so beautiful. And tragic. And gorgeous. Fabulous writing and characterisation, as always :)
missgwen33 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Love, love, love this!
she.dreams.in.colour chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Beautiful. I was fuming after 4x20 and had all these plot bunnies about all the morbid things I wanted Caroline to do with Hayley and the baby, but as I read this fic and how she said it could have been beautiful I felt so ashamed of myself. Because I think that all the things you wrote here would have been all the things that Caroline would have said.

Though Caroline was a bit on the 'soft' side there was still a lot of angst from Klaus' part, and though I wouldn't describe the ending as an explicitly happy one, I appreciate that it ended with a lot of hope. :)

Now excuse me while I go catch up on Mardi Gras. :)
jessnicole chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
loved it!
Inkprincess31 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
New story! This is way more interesting than the actual show. If we like, do a petition to make you a writer for TO would you be up to it? :D

Excellent first chapter. Can't wait for the next. :)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Heck yeah never let go he is one bad hottie
MAriA
Vamperl chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
AMAZING!
god, i hope this happens for real...
Simone17 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Oh wow, this was good, and sad. Really really sad. I'm one of those hopeful idiots that's holding out hope that Caroline will come to New Orleans, Haley will die, and the baby will live. The Originals need some happiness. This is much more realistic, pretty dark. But in a good way.
thefrenglishgirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
So good! :) I'm supposed to work on an essay but, when I saw you had written a story, I knew I needed a break! ;)

Klaus is cursed and everything he touches bears the weight of his darkness/ his curse. I like that. Klaus is dark, complicated and beautiful and I don't think a redemption à la Angel fits him.

He has more layers than Angel (who was basically cursed with a soul). Klaus is not soulless, nor is he good. And to pretend that a baby is a chance for him to be good again is in total contradiction with his character/ the complexity that makes him interesting.

I totally agree with bkgrl when she says that this baby is a cheap device to impose redemption on a character who has not expressed the will/ the need to change.

God, if Julie Plec had half your talent guys... So, as always, thank you! :)
lulujay chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Oh you. I think I would enjoy reading your grocery list; everything you write is just wonderful.
Lolip chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Very great !
It was sad but also very intense !
You write very well !