Reviews for In A Way
AMAZING, PLEASE CONTINUE3
um chapter 2 . 6/24/2017
BITCH WHAT THE FUCK I STAN THIS FIC SO HARD I LOVE WHAHJDISVDJAD
ToDieWouldBeABigAdventure chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
Please update! It's been forever and this story is so awesome, I can't describe how good it is! I love it and can't wait to see what you do with it next! Seriously, please, please update real soon!
megameneko707 chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
Update please! It intrigued me. Thanks and ciao
doingsomeliving chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Hey, this is a great story! I really liked Jade and Tori's character here. I truly hope that you can update soon, can't wait to read what will happen with these girls.
Jay chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Usually I am not a sucker for Titanic...but u have changed my mind lol you have this story beautifully written! I applaud u for that seriously great work! I really loved it and I hope that you continue it for sure! It would be ashame if u left us all hanging like that so being the awesome person that you are, I hope you will give us an update :) keep up the awesome job and definitely cannot wait to see what happens next!
wikster chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Dude... You're such a tease. Now you HAVE to continue with the story. No take-backs.
I want to see a break up that ends with Beck being thrown overboard or something. Or I'll be cool if Tori's mom suffers the same fate, I guess. And you know what else would be fabulous? If you expanded more on Jade's drawing skills. More specifically the French girl thing she mentioned. I know I've brought it up before, but I just see a lot of potential there for your great use of imagery. :P
No but seriously, glad you're back. I missed you... ;)
TimelessReader chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Yay, you expanded on this and we are still here and reading. Nice update. Can't wait to see this continued.
thewavesthatcrash chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
YOU WROTE AGAIN! :DDDD please continue! i love this story its sooo good and better than titanic lol ill even wait a year for the next update but pls continue it! the ending implies theres a continuation right? ;)))
Versace.In.My.Trap.House chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Update soon, please
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Tori is going to get disappointed? Doubt it in fact a Jade would be an improvement over her arranged engagement.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
readerluver128 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Yay! you're back I missed your stories and i loved this one please continue.
Anon chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Please carry this on. No, Seriously. I need this story to live.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Omg! You finally updated! I love this ,Pls continue with your stories! Ps i love you story of scissors and scooby doo pls update it...
xjustmex chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Amazing... it's not enough..please continue *-*