Reviews for Courage By Potions
Laud de Saturno chapter 9 . 6/30
Debo decir que ame el "despertar" de Harry, y que muestren el lado...he humoristico...bueno...eh el verdadero Severus, sigue con el buen trabajo :3
Shittake Ramen chapter 9 . 6/18
This was an amazing read. I have to ask though what was the potions name?
DestinyDragon chapter 9 . 6/11
I can't wait to see what the 5 watching the memories do!
TheCauldron chapter 9 . 5/30
I thoroughly enjoyed this, for all that the hospital confrontation was a little repetitive. Brilliant story! *goes hunting for the sequel*
Stahchild chapter 6 . 5/27
What's with all the talking? My god Hadry has the patience of a saint. I can't believe that he just allows them to justify themselves and then continues conversation with them, if you feel like you're going around in circles and like you're hitting a brick wall then it's time for talking to stop. Harry's kind of an idiot.
I-you-but- I NEED MORE!
cagats chapter 4 . 4/11
Nice story could u pliz continue
Quibbler78 chapter 9 . 4/7
Dammit!

I have a rule for the fics I read on this site. You see, I hate being left hanging, unfinished stories drive me absolutely bonkers. I find it unbelievably frustrating. Because of this I absolutely NEVER read a fic that isn't marked as 'complete', no matter how interesting It sounds (for that matter I do my best to avoid starting a book series unles it's complete. HP was one of the few exceptions and I only started that because I was babysitting, the kids were asleep, there was nothing on TV and GoF was on the coffee table... and then I was trapped and couldn't get out!). Unfortunately I keep coming across fics like this fics that are marked as 'complete' but in fact 'end' right in the middle of the story (in the middle of a conversation!) and then promise a 'sequel' which doesn't exist, and, from the looks of it, will most likely never exist.
This fic is NOT complete. I am once again left hanging by a falsely labled fic. I need to go smash something.

Sorry for the rant, I should point out that I wouldn't be so annoyed if I hadn't been enjoying the fic, but it's just so FRUSTRATING!
Mashkai30 chapter 8 . 4/2
I have read this many times as it is one of my favorites. I am sorry to admit that I hadn't actually ever read the A/N at the bottom of the page. Now that I have...a sequel! Oh my! Is that still happening?
Hisuiko chapter 9 . 2/8
Fantastic story ... I do hope you decide to start writing once again!

Hugs

Hissy x
TheDemonLady chapter 9 . 1/22
Please! Please tell me that a sequel is actually legitimately coming
oakphoenix chapter 9 . 1/19
I love your story soo much, I like it when Harry tell off others to mind their own business and when they nag him to do things he did not like. Please post the sequel soon...
Calmzone1 chapter 9 . 1/11
great story!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
amazing
johfra chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
i hope you will write the second part to this as i enjoyed it greatly