Reviews for Courage By Potions
shadowelf144 chapter 9 . 6/10
love this thank you author
dead feather chapter 7 . 6/10
Ooh, this was good! I gotta go and see if the sequel is ready! Lolz
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 9 . 5/21
wow loved this one
totally loved this one
kittyranma chapter 9 . 5/8
Love this one.
kittyranma chapter 3 . 5/8
Harry should just tell the old fart that he refuses to be mind raped by Snape anymore.
Shae Vizla chapter 9 . 4/4
Very good story. I love that Harry found his courage (even if it was in a potion) and work for his independance. I have often found Hermione and Ron smoltering, demanding that Harry tell them everything but not doing the same and for legendary friends, there aren't a year without a major row where one or two wasn't in speaking term with the others. I also dislike that Hary end doing everything people expecting of hil (marry a light witch with whom we barely saw him interact in the books before he was suddently jealous of her boyfriend angd who ressemble a little to much of that we know about his mother).

I'm not surprised by Dumbledore and the others' reaction : if he don't act like we expect him to, it must be dark magic! I doubt relieving his life while change their stance, Dumbledore have a God's complex and the others are too far in his arse. But it could plant some seeds of doubt. He educate the students of the reality of their leader and the need to change and learn to create and live in a world of grey. I found amusing that his ex-friends and Ginny are not in favor of the greater good when he's not the scapegoat. In the end, the only person who really start to see him and is willing to help him is the man who had always seemed to hate him.

On the last note, Severus must be overjoyed to pawn a part of his grading on his new apprentice! It the act of a real Slytherin: helping someone else while still helping yourself.
MrsFH chapter 9 . 3/12
What a wonderful story! It ended too soon, and left me wanting more.
Remus if I was a Werewolf Alpha I would be ashamed to call you my Omega.
thatperfectsomeone chapter 9 . 3/9
Love it hope you write the sequel soon.
RStone8 chapter 9 . 2/19
I enjoyed this story very much. I just wanted to know if you are still planning on writing the sequel? It's been awhile but I know how life can change and go in a different direction.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 9 . 1/23
Amazing story, I absolutely loved it. I love when Harry finally has enough and just snaps at everyone
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 9 . 1/13
Love It.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
You need to finish this its just getting good
Rebecca chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
I really enjoyed this! I really hope that you do get to go back to it some point as i would love to read more! XD
phoenix-rob chapter 9 . 11/1/2016
Wow. Exactly what Harry should have done.