Reviews for All My Worldly Goods
Guest chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
Moooooreeeee! Seriously, please update soon - this is amazing. :)
Hatter'sBreak chapter 26 . 12/26/2013
Yeahhh this chapter is my christmas present :] ! Merry Christmas you too.

Still impressive, you get to keep and transcribe, again, the character of all the protagonist. And I mean , i can see very well those scenes of this chapter in the first POTC Movie, everything is credible and this is so very well written ;_; !
I laughed at the scene where Elizabeth throws apple at Barbossa haha. I imagine that.

( And yes please, more more more more more more Cutler in the next chapter ! )
Lady Bluebell Beckett chapter 26 . 12/26/2013
I want more lord cutler beckett. Please bring him more into it
M. S. Arora chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
I’m unsure if it is right of me to feel this way, but I found the whole Elizabeth vs. Cutler banter rather entertaining! Both are just the way they are portrayed in the movies: Elizabeth stubborn and altruistic; and Beckett cold and slightly twisted.

The dialogues matched the characters, and Norrington was the proper Admiral we see in the movies.

On a more constructive note, there were a few stray words here and there that may have slipped the ‘word check’ radar (e.g. ‘Elizabeth lets her self in...’, ‘our jails being over crowded...’), but apart from those, this was well written.

M
M. S. Arora chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Can I first put it out there how gratifying it is to read a piece which neat grammar, spelling and punctuation? Thank you! This was a pleasure to read.

You describe and develop our understanding of the relationships between Elizabeth and the Governor, Cutler Beckett and the Governor, and Elizabeth and Esterella through dialogue rather than chunks of imagery which makes this piece easier to follow. I am very much interested in finding out how you develop the relationship between Beckett and Elizabeth.

Looking forward to reading more.
M.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/4/2013
I just reread all the chapters and I seriously can not wait for the next update so update pronto;)
AsteriaLumina chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
That part with Will was hilarious! I could actually envision him just trying to smooth out the issue and wave to everyone with an angry Elizabeth next to him! Another great chapter.
AsteriaLumina chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
I'm squealing! Wonderfully written, gorgeous detail. I'm really enjoying the depth you give to Cutler and wow. It's inspiring me to put more thought into the numerous drafts of Beckabeths sitting in my flash drive.
AsteriaLumina chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
I love it so far, it's a nice take on Cutler, to see another perspective of him!
The Lady of the Sky chapter 25 . 11/22/2013
Your story has had me on the edge of my seat I love your style of writing and everything :)
Hatter'sBreak chapter 25 . 10/15/2013
Good chapter, it's funny to see Cutler's anger , i'm glad Elizabeth is finally a kind of missing part of Cutler and haha i love the last lines of this chapter.

Uh oh wait, AAAAAAAAAAAAH Next Chapter in December ?! Nooooo It's not possible ! What will i read while waiting ?!
Hatter'sBreak chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
I hope Cutler will be present in the next chapter. I can't wait D: !
Guest chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
Ermahgerd I can't wait for the next chapter.
kiwismakemehappy chapter 24 . 10/6/2013
It's not that this chapter wasn't sweet, (it was,) and it's not like it also wasn't funny, nail-biting, and otherwise completely awesome, (it definitely was,) but I think my favorite part might actually be your author's note. :) This story is EXCELLENT!
HatterBreak chapter 23 . 9/28/2013