Reviews for Want Take Have: Book 2 So I'm The Slayer, Who Are You? (SITSWAY)
Maaaaalin chapter 1 . 7/10
I loved your story! Is there comming a 3? Plz...
hammy19 chapter 1 . 5/11
Yo! I really really loved reading your slayer series! Its really good and its FUNNY man! I can't wait to read whats next for that story! Keep it up!
Love this story! hoping we get a book 3!
heartWillow chapter 4 . 3/1
If I were super mega rich I'd buy the whole Glee cast and have them act this story out under Joss Whedon direction. *girl can dream...
NemesisCharis chapter 9 . 2/28
Love, love, love this series! The cliffhanger is killing me though! Can't wait to have you back and thank you so much for sharing this story!
Nikyll chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
wtf is wrong with you!? at least we got conclusions, and arc closings when Joss was in charge! Also you said you would go waayy off track but you killed the exact same people Joss did, and made me go through the same trauma like it's 1999. How could you? I hope book three at least has a happy ending where Santana doesn't go to hell for eternity, because I don't know if I can do it again.
Afarshezif chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Can you pls hurry and publish the third book the waiting is just killing me.
Also I really need a happy ending.
ChiquitaCheca chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This fiction is fantastic! I loved every minute of reading it. Just please don't let Santana die, I really needs my happy ending in this one. :) Also I beg you to hurry and make book 3 happen because the waiting is killing me. Thank you for making this piece of art. It's seriously amazing. Can't wait for the last book.
vero chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Im a bad reviewer, i didnt realized this was finished. And omfg it was even better than book one! I liked the flashbacks of Snixx. She was pure evil. I am surprised at how well britt handled snixx coming back. Loved that twist about britt drinking santana's blood.
The scene of shelby dead was creepy, great job
And that ending omfg. Please tell me britt's mom is ok :(
Cant wait for book 3!
mcmaverick1 chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
And we're just gonna leave it there? Okay

I'll be (im)patiently awaiting the start of book three...
boredsenseless2 chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
Great chapter. Enjoyed how you've artfully blended the dark developments with your fantastic humour and Buffy-esque pop culture references. Although the characterisations aren't particularly deep, they are a joy to read.
staycoolsodapop chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
WOWEE. Just read book 1 and 2 and was totally hooked on both! I so hope you publish the third, because I want more more more! What an exciting and enjoyable read :) :)
Hot stuff chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
I'm so mad at you right now, you ass. When is the new one coming out then? And I loved the solange .
gurj14 chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
JEEEEEEZ. great cliffhanger ending there! Can't wait for book 3. Loving the casual humour, it feels like watching BtVS all over again without being a repeat, if that makes sense. Kudos! Thanks for sharing your awesome wit and prose
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
You really lease is hangen here?! I need more! Love this story so much