Reviews for Cold Night
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 1 . 8/16
Well... Sonic...?
Not what I was expecting at all from you.
brittanymillersevil chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
es un sonouge (Sonic x Rouge) no?
Trent-Friend chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I really loved this its awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I enjoyed this!
ShinyShiny9 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Cute story, though not the couples I'd usually go for. Poor Tails, getting scared out of his wits three times in one night. XD Just one little technical issue that's nagging me, though-I don't think a mirror would work for a laser security system. The way these systems work is that a sensor on the opposite wall can "feel" the laser shining on it. If you step into the laser beam or otherwise break its path, the sensor will register that something is there and set off the alarm. So it wouldn't matter if Rouge broke the laser with herself, or with a mirror, or with anything else-it would only matter that the laser wasn't shining all the way to the other wall. Otherwise, though, nice going!
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I LOVE your stories that are centered on Rouge. Even if they are oneshots.

Great job. :D
Zero612 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was an enjoyable twist. Well done.
SilverDawn2010 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Interesting. I've always been a mild fan of rouge and sonic, and this was different. I like how you had us guessing for a while there about the pairing... Made us think it was Shadow, or even Tails. The only thing I would add is a bit more depth about the couple... Why does sonic like her? And why does rouge like him? It felt as bit shallow, and I wouilkd have liked to read more about the reasons behind the attraction.