Reviews for Ascension
Giulietta chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
It's good but there aren't any speech marks... It makes it kinda confusing to read. I thought I should point that out!
Yami Vizzini chapter 11 . 2/17/2008
Now this was a cool fic- possibly the first great Digimon story I'd read. It didn't occur to me until a while after I read it that this was the first (and last) time the DigiDestined got to see their partners after the end of 01 (OK, besides the battle against Diaboromon, now that I look through the story)! The technical descriptions were a nice touch.

The epilogue was sinmply perfect.
thedigitalrailroader chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
ok, A) A General has Stars, Not Stripes. B) Blue Uniform Means United States Air Force, so General Alexander Reitman is a USAF General?
American Chick chapter 11 . 8/7/2006
Ok, I think this story has mor action then Tv seires (what with the blood in all) I all so like how you got Izzy's charater down. I can't tell what he's talking, so your either very, very smart too, or you have no clue what he's talking about either and your making it up. () I don't think you are though. This story has a lot of thought in to it, from the pictures to the voice-thing I thought it was very entertaining. And you finnished it too. That's always a good thing.
American Chick chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
You know, you have to wonder why they screaming the names of their attacks while they're doing them. It seems like a waste of energy and it takes away the element of surprise.
American Chick chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
I liked it . . . I even looked u the digimon on Google to see what they looked like. sigh, I can't belive I don't remember these things anymore. I did remember what HERCULESKABUTERIMON looked like but I forgot who were the mega leveles of Patamon and Gatomon which is just sad because I just saw that a cupple of days ago.
American Chick chapter 8 . 8/5/2006
Digimon can bleed! AWESOME! . . . not that, that is a good thing. But don't you think Digimon would of been so much cooler if there was blood in it? But then the little kids couldn't see it . . . My theory, If the portal is making Nexusmon stronger, wouldn't it make the other digimon stronger too? And there's a lot of them and only one of him so they'd like win . . . And the good guys all ways win . . . except when the author decides to be evil.

And why for people beliveing in Mimato.

1, it could be a stereo type thing. Is all cool and good looking and Mimi is peppy and pretty. Thouse kind of people seemed to be paired together alot.

2, Matt being one of the mainer charaters (besides Tai) is expected to get a girl. Sora all ready being paired up with tai leaves Mimi the only one left.

3, Maybe people just both like there charters and decided theyed be great paired with each other.

I do agree with you though. Matt seems not to notice Mimi most of the time and Joe obvious has a crush on her, though Mimi seems to be oblivous to it.
American Chick chapter 7 . 8/5/2006
NO! MAX! I liked Max . . . and his limited vocabulary.

? . . . dude, you used a lot of big words. I think I got it tough. The scientist just wanted knowlege and what's his face wanteding power.
American Chick chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
I think you did the fighting sene ok. It was a lot how would be on the Tv series anyway. Repeatedly attack with out some sort of idea of a plan. Who needs plans anyway? They take to long to figure out.
American Chick chapter 5 . 8/4/2006
NO! Write the next part! . . . Oh you already have . . .Isn't that Convenient . . .
American Chick chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
I'm R&Ring! Hold your horses. I like T.K. (yes I'm calling him that. Deal with it.) charater in this better then in the TV series. He was ok in Season 1 but I thought him annoying in season 2 . . .he was just too . . .perky
American Chick chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
Reveiwing! Mimi still makes me laugh
American Ckick chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Aagomon! How Ive missed him. He is defently my favorite digimon of all time. He's so cute! and he kicks butt. . .
Americain Chick chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
YAY! Well not yay that the Bakemon is being tourcherd but what youv'e written is good. I had to look up what Bakemon was though. Man, I used to be able to know all the digimon from season 1 off the top of my head. Darn memery
ULTRAPRIME chapter 11 . 10/10/2005
Yo!Chris I think this fanfiction sounded boring but it should write more.