Reviews for Back to December
cullensrule chapter 38 . 4/8
Nine weeks left. Solo sad. I know it is part of war that someone is going to die. First Dee Dee and now Already it's just too much of a toll.

Now who has Jake got to be his sounding board? Does Bull step up? Or stay an ass.
cullensrule chapter 37 . 3/31
Poor DeeDee, I was so hoping that Jake would bring her to America. Such a waste. What secrets could she have told.
cullensrule chapter 34 . 3/18
Back to reality and see the damage Renee has done while they were in paradise.
cullensrule chapter 24 . 2/25
I hope DeeDee will be okay while Jake is on leave. Anyone going to press charges against Jake? Hope not Bella doesn't need that on top of everything else or Jake's career.
crippsy2 chapter 49 . 10/22/2013
What a great ending to a great story. Enjoyed reading this so much, thank you Los.
elfprincess8 chapter 49 . 10/20/2013
God, it's over? I mean damn it! Sorry it took me so long to get these last two chapters read. Had a really rough couple weeks but things are better now so... On to your next one, right?
Summers Rain 26 chapter 48 . 10/19/2013
Jake has a lot of explaining to do for jumping to conclusions thinking Bella would ever cheat on him with Paul , knowing how much Jake didn’t like him. I hope that Paul can show Rachelle that he has changed or end up losing her to Quil.
mharrison9101 chapter 49 . 10/16/2013
It's over? I'm so sad to see it come to an end, but what a wonderful final chapter! You rock :)
mharrison9101 chapter 48 . 10/16/2013
Oh Jake, so quick to jump to conclusions. He really should have known Bella loves him more than that. Men just don't take the time to think. I hope Bella isn't too upset with him, even though she has a right to be
Summers Rain 26 chapter 47 . 10/14/2013
I am so happy that Jake was able to catch James and get little Michael back before he got out of La Pusha with their son. Once again great chapter, looking forward to the next update.
NikkiB1973 chapter 49 . 10/13/2013
I was so behind on my reading but honey I adored the ending, so happy they are going to have a baby! I really enjoyed this story and am sad to see it end. Thanks for sharing!

Nikki :)
alixandria chapter 49 . 10/12/2013
Oh no not the end? :'( I will miss this story.
alixandria chapter 48 . 10/12/2013
Wow, poor Jacob.
alixandria chapter 47 . 10/12/2013
Wow! I am glad they got mikie back
brankel1 chapter 49 . 10/12/2013
amazing job. I love that Michael is always hungry. So glad they are having a baby.