Reviews for Savior
Raevenia10152003 chapter 19 . 8/26
Is there a sequel?
*cackles*
*cackles*

I'd say Red and Blue qualify as Veteran Trainers. They just need the nifty trenchcoats and hats! XD I guess nineteen /is/ a trifle young for it, but this /is/ Red and Blue we're taking about.
*snickers* I'm getting the impression that at some point Blue may express an opinion along the lines of "I strongly suspect the only reason I'm even along on this expedition is to act as a translator and do the people-handling". /That/ is how much Red can handle himself without backup. *cackles*
Ace chapter 19 . 8/9
This story is without a doubt the best pokemon story i have ever read, it had me on the edge of my seat and i was always suprised and excited. There is no word that can describe how much i loved this story, you my friend have made my day (Yes I read this whole story in a day)
Love this story. Just wish Ash's companions could meet their counterpart, and I wish Leaf existed. I also wish for an updated version where you include BW, BW2, XY and everything else. But that's ok. I still love this story.
V-Vendetta chapter 19 . 8/2
So, just got done reading this. Decided not to post until after I finished reading. I'm impressed. You drew me in, and kept me interested and hooked until the very end. Well done. 10 / 10, would read again.

-V
I wish Misty, Brock, May, and Dawn could meet their game-counterparts, but that may be too much to put in the plot...
Here's how it goes:

Red is near death,

Legendaries perform Deus Ex Machina.

Red is saved.

Yup. Seems legit.
Pyranha chapter 19 . 5/27
THAT
WAS
AWESOME

:D

although I should be being productive and not reading fanfiction.

Keep writing~!
Wait... I thought youre gonna post a chapter at the end where ash and paul will battle again. Did Blue tell Ash that his pikachu is lvl 75?
Redis2kool4U chapter 19 . 4/4
Heee heee im just gonna review cause I can :P
wingedsilverfang222 chapter 19 . 1/15
Amazing. Just amazing. Although some parts of the story seemed kind of rushed in ny opinion the overall feeling and the basis of your storyline was splendid! A brilliant ending to tie in with the beginning as well ;) oh gods... I sound like an english teacher
ADL1 chapter 19 . 1/8
I'm not sure if I actually wrote anything about this fanfic before, but after re-reading this, I don't even care if I did or not.

I love your portrayal of Red here. One of the most accurate thing about Red to me is that he is near silent, meaning that he doesn't talk much if at all. Therefore, I get really frustrated when I read stories that got Red speaking or talking more than he really needs to. I've always prefer fanfiction describing Red more as a silent and powerful Pokemon master.

In my opinion, your work fits Red completely. Loved it. Already Favorited it. And if I can give a rating, I'll give a 5 out of 5! :)
Confused chapter 5 . 1/3
You literally never describe what this thing of Team Rocket's is I went back and checked thinking i missed a paragraph. Literally all it says is they looked up and saw a thing. Then you go on to say the thing had holding cells and a control room so I assumed it was some kind of Team Rocket airship, but there was no description whatsoever.