Reviews for Keeping the Silence
Girloveshugs chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
Love it, update soon please
Alexstarlight18 chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
Love love love it
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
its me papya your stories get bettervand better. please call me i just want my best friend. notjing mor
angel897 chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
happy for snake eyes
MShoemaker517 chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
you keep getting better and better, but that isnt why im messaging is the only way i know to get a hold of you. i hope that it works... please i know we can never be together again. i dont care. i can deal with that, but please just let me be your friend. threre is an empty spot in my soul that grows darker everyday. you are my role model; the one who I look up to most; i want to be more like you so I can be a better person. please help me.. dont leave me in the dark. when i called you at work the other day(sorry) you promised you would get a hold of me in a few days either way; to let me know if we could still be friends or not... no matter what you choose please do call or text or facebook me or something and let me know.. i dont want to sit and wonder for the rezt of my life. please let me know Papaya. i promise you that even if we can never ever be anything more, nothing would mean nearly as much to me as the honor of having you as my friend. if you cant even be friends, please tell me, but I pray that be can. either way please let me know, and hope that you know i wish nothing but the best for you in your life.
morejoe123 chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
¡I love this please update soon!
Spirit Kiss chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
love you. keep up the amazing work papaya. every chapter gets better!
Ebbi538 chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Looove the story! Can't wait for future chapters! Keep up the amazing work, and update soon! :D
Spirit Kiss chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
That is love. I want a boyfriend like that!
movielover121796 chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
This is a really sweet story! I love it! :) Update soon!
Spirit Kiss chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
OOOOOOO! This is gettin' juicyyyy!
blackrosewitch1996 chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
Welcome back. I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to update. I'm glad you did. Loved the chapters and can't wait to see some action.
Lyanna Arwen Narsilia chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
Oooh what was she gonna say...

Please update soon :)
DramaEnsues chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
Liked it but you should capitalize his name fully. Snake Eyes is way better than 'Snake eyes'