Reviews for Gods and Monsters
Sansanator chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
Loved this one, the Sansan moments at the third floor was soooo cuuuuute. But I am so curious to disciver more about it.

I was so happy for Sansa when Nestor Royce showed the missing paper. But then ... He is such a bastard.

I think that Nestor and the ennemy of Moriarti's mafia are trying to stop Ned and everyone trying to discover more about the buisness because they are the bad ones in reality and don't want to get caught ...
Sansanator chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
I love the dark tone of this story but I wish this was even darker because Sansa has been kidnapped and traumatized and yet she and Myrabelle laugh and it would have been better to let her recover later in the story in my opinion because in this chapter the rythm of the plot kind of slow down if that makes sense! But still, it's one of the best AU sansan fic I have read , I hope the story will be as good as the first chapters because they were EPIC ...
Sansanator chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
Slowly, he pulled the cigar from his mouth, letting the smoke meander from lips as he exhaled a deep sigh. Settling in his seat, the Hound's eyes roamed her form and with each pass, his eyes narrowed and his jaw seemed to clench tighter.
I loved this moment! Realistic and very intense!

But I wanted Sansa and Myrabelle to fight do hard because she was so annoying with poor Sansa. She has been kidnapped, her bestfriend is dead, maybe her mother too and she ask her if she wants to put makeup on and ise her perfumes. I really hope she will stay away from Sansa.

I also hope that the little bird will try to escape everytime she will have the opportunity and venge Podrick, because I liked him so much !

Great chapter, good tune and atmosphere.
Sansanator chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
OMG

POOR POD :'( I am so chocked I didn't think he would die oh no , I am so so sad...

This is such a great chapter : suspense, angst, blood, Sansa running for her life, the motel, the twist and everything is perfect. It matches perfectly... This is the first time ever that I find a fanfiction with a good plotsuspenseangst and I have read a lot ...

You really found your style !
It's not too much, perfect!

You really made us think that Podrick and Sansa would be running together for much more time, they would be closer and closer...
Sansanator chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I really think that Sansa will be in chock and it will be interesting to see how the trauma affects her. Because she witnessed very tragic events and there will be a lot of angst so that's going to be awesome..

Poor Pod, I thought he was going to be a coward and run when Sansa is attacked by "The Scarred Man" but well he didn't! So proud of Pod !
Sansanator chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Wowwwww first chapter and already intense action ! This was really good, while reading I was so thrilled everything was like in an action movie.
I didn't expect that, I thought Sandor would talk to her like all the other stories but yours is so different and refreshing. I hope Myranda died (I'm so sorry ahahah but she is not a good exemple for our dear Sansa) but I also hope that her mother survived! I have no idea about what will happen next but with no further due I'm going to read chapter 2!
isara-love chapter 18 . 9/19/2016
Hi there
How are you? It has been long long a time you did update this story. May I asking you when you are to update the story?
Be well
vlfilippello chapter 3 . 9/9/2016
This story! Gaaaahhhhh! It's amazing! I'm on the edge of my seat literally reading this. God I love modern AU SanSan stories, but this one is one of my favs! I wish this was a real tv show! Thank you for your awesome writing skills!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/7/2016
Will you post the next volumes?
Guest chapter 18 . 6/30/2016
where THE FUCK has this gone? i'm sorry, i can't even, this is just unacceptable. I don't care if its a 500 word reunion, i need a resolution and i need my happily ever after.
Swimmom1966 chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
I just came across your story and absolutely love it! It's almost 1 in the morning and I have to go to work at 8 am and I can't stop reading!
ChippedCup007 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
This was absolutely terrifying and I loved every second of it; can't wait to see where things go from here!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
This was the best Sandor x Sansa fanfic I've read! You are an extremely talented writer and it's so clear that you've dedicated much time to researching so that your story would be accurate when it describes the mafia life. This was also such a unique plot; I absolutely loved it. The details were perfect, the characterization was flawless, I loved Bronn and Sandor's friendship, the action was intense and wonderful...It was hard for me to take breaks from reading it! Thank you for writing such an amazing fanfiction. I hope that you update again.
MYVACATION chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
Clearly the best story I have ever encountered on fan-faction...sometimes I go back to some of my favourite parts to re-read... Needs to be a movie!

Just by chance - I ran into this story on Archive of Our Own and it was updated to chapter 20. /works/779469/chapters/13520668?view_adulttrue

Will it be updated on this site? I get notifications on this site but AO3 doesn't notify me of updates drives me nuts...I tried to register but noting. Anyway I'll continue to look out for updates.
lunar0o0eclipse chapter 18 . 1/8/2016
Please please please update this story! I was completely and totally sucked in by this world you created, and now I have to know what happens next. You're an extraordinary writer!