Reviews for Gods and Monsters
lunar0o0eclipse chapter 18 . 1/8
Please please please update this story! I was completely and totally sucked in by this world you created, and now I have to know what happens next. You're an extraordinary writer!
NoirChick chapter 18 . 9/13/2015
Oh no, no, no. Please don't leave it there, I can't stand it, I want to lie down beside Sansa and weep.
The angst in this story is ridiculous (in a good way) and I think my heart is going to stop beating sometimes, I had to re-read this whole story before reading the chapter update and I'm glad I did.
Where on earth is Sandor? How did Zulu and AWOL get there so quickly? And what happened to the rest of those poor women? Please update soon so I don't expire from worry...
Guest chapter 18 . 9/10/2015
Just finished chapter 18. What a great story! Captivating and intriguing. Any more updates coming? eager to read more!
lindsaydrumm chapter 18 . 8/24/2015
I'm going to take your comment to mean that Sandor isn't really dead. So then why are Zulu and AWOL saying he is?
lindsaydrumm chapter 17 . 8/24/2015
wow. I kind of figured something like this would happen, but it's still brutal to read.
lindsaydrumm chapter 16 . 8/24/2015
I wonder who survives this? Anyone?
lindsaydrumm chapter 15 . 8/23/2015
I was wondering when she would give up the goods. I kind of feel bad for Zulu. I liked him.
lindsaydrumm chapter 14 . 8/23/2015
Poor guy. Good for her, doing what she knew he needed and to hell with what everyone else thought.
lindsaydrumm chapter 13 . 8/22/2015
Aw, poor Zulu. Kind of stupid though, going after the boss' girl.
lindsaydrumm chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
Hopefully he will be able to start being a human being again. Greif is a hard thing, and it's often easier to rage than hurt. I hope his acceptance of his loss will help him in the long run.
lindsaydrumm chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
Aw, man! I liked his sister. That sucked big time.
lindsaydrumm chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
Oh, Sandor, you stupid ass. That could have been handled so much better. And Sansa, get your naïve little head out of the clouds and open your damn eyes. Obviously you have to choose. You can't have it both way. That being said, don't take his shit laying down ;-)
lindsaydrumm chapter 9 . 8/21/2015
I love Bronn. He is so freaking awesome. Creepy uncle indeed!
lindsaydrumm chapter 7 . 8/20/2015
I love them on the couch. AND when she walked in on Mirabelle and Bronn. Omg, hilarious!
lindsaydrumm chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
YAY! Onward to Sandor's home! I can't wait. Damn my need for sleep and work. I'll have to pick this up tomorrow.