Reviews for All the World's a Stage
I Was NotA Robot chapter 1 . 7/27
Sweet, hilarious, touching. Great friendship with a healthy fraction of romance. Great job.
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 5/11
OMG AMAZING! Ha! Batman pulled strings-at a high school! Loved it!
...hehe, funny story...I may or may not have been Mercutio...but that's because all the boys in my class were chickens! I feel for ya Dick!
blossom2218 chapter 1 . 3/3
It's so sad if oh my god I feel like crying and laughing at the same time CURSE YOU FINALE!
artemis5 chapter 1 . 1/1
too funny my gut hurts and perfectly great
lumutness chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
the irony. O_O;

I...even though it wasn't intentional (or so you said), the irony is glaring. Like a Batglare.

Artie's 'death.' Wally's death. Some sort of misscommunication. Romeo and Juliet, indeed.
OlyveTheOctoPus chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This is so heartwarming! I love how the gang is like a close knit family. It makes what happened to Wally so much worse after reading such a sweet fanfic like this.
Lol and I cracked up so many times reading this one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Yes. Just yes. I literally couldn't stop laughing for like an hour! Loved it
young justice13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I love this story! It was so funny and I really liked it when Robin said "WE stole the Bat mobile,ran him over with it,and then blamed Batman." That was really funny. Great job again.
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I love this story and how you wrote Wally and Artemis so well, not to mention the rest of the team! It made me laugh so hard and it really made me smile (something I was in desperate need of). I truly love this story and enjoyed reading it.
hannajohal chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I wanna watch Romeo and his Romebro...
Hezpeller chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This was actually pretty entertaining and funny! Oh man, now I'm trying to imagine how a road trip with Artemis driving would go, if everyone's reaction is anything to go by.
caylender chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was great. I was geeking out a bit (being an English major and all) at the thought of Wally preforming Shakespeare. It's too perfect. I loved all the team interactions. Everything felt just right.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I laughed I cried I squeed
Xo56oX chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Heartfelt, adorable and hilarious :D
InsertDecentNameHere chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I am SO using that Romebro line some day...