Reviews for Wisdom and Folly
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
:D you're a good writer.
akirakio chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
I know this is not the proper thing to do to review on another story about another story but tis is your latest one so I hoped you would still read the reviews. It is killing most of us to see that your amazing story of Infection was left with a clifhanger. Could you at least post a author note saying that you will never complete it? at least to give us some closure? I am sorry I read it in 2008 and I have been waiting... it is the best DN story ever )
red2013 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
great and ver funny story. house is so cheeky.

red
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I love it...
aims chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Loved it. Great banter between the two.
GaaraHinataWake chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
I like this story it really is all sorts of cute and adorable :) Can't wait til the next one
star chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
very cute love wilson house
OldSFfan chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
And that's why our genius and the boy wonder oncologist are friends (and lovers) - Wilson gives as good as he gets from House.
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Hmmm, tequila. They need salt and a lime... You show how much House cares for Wilson, enough to do something difficult for him, playing confidante.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
Hahaha too cute :) loved Wilson's teasing streak with the little bit of affection put in
star chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I liked very much hope to see soon more
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Interesting... :)
I wonder if you'll follow this chapter with the after happenings of taking too many shots; I'm sure whatever it is - it'll be fantastic