Reviews for Cloud Nine
hansbmd chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
That was absolutely beautifully written. Why are heartbreaking stories the most beautiful ones? I know that this is technically complete, but I wish there were more. The other's reactions to find him the next morning or even someone coming back late at night and finding him before he chokes. Poor Grantaire. Such a tragic story, but excellently written.
Brightleaf chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This left me as a shaky, sobbing mess.
Your language, the way you wrote this... they made me read on, they drew me in, deeper and deeper, to finally stick a knife into my chest and painfully twist it.
You have a way with words. It's writers like you that make me realise that even the best of my work could never compare to works of people who really know how to write.
I usually don't read oneshots (or fanfictions) in which Grantaire committs suicide, but this one... I couldn't stop reading. I cried so much. One of the best works I've read in quite some time.
I also love your analysation of Grantaire's character. It's beautifully done and, I believe, very well thought through.
guineamania chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
... ... that is just so ... ... :(
Excellently written though exceedingly well done!
AnOdeToPedro chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh. My. God. That was pure genius! You are extremely talented and skilled in the art of writing. keep up the great-no, amazing-work!
-Total
ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Tears! I love R and he is just such a round, sympathetic character... I don't want this to be a one shot because I really want to see how you picture Les Amis' reaction...