Reviews for De-Aged
Zelara chapter 13 . 11h
Hmm. Why do they bother giving out personal schedules if everyone goes to the same thing in their house?
Zelara chapter 4 . 11h
Considering the end of the chapter there I understand why you have the "no slash" warning at the beginning, lol.
iPage chapter 47 . 18h
coolio
Yay! I love you, you're brilliant, and your writing is beautiful. Keep being you!
Omg I started this fanfic this morning an now I've read all the chapters. Man I have no life xD it was really good tho
AliceCullen3 chapter 47 . 8/2
LOVE IT!
Smiley101 chapter 47 . 8/1
I'm thankful to God you updated, however, I expect the next chapter (which I don't want to wait over a month for :'() will be more than a conversation. Please please please keep writing! This is by far my favorite fanfic :D
fastreader12 chapter 47 . 8/1
A month!? Well I've waited longer... I can do it!
Thank you for updating! As always, I eagerly await the next chapter! :D
wittyusernames chapter 47 . 8/1
Wow, class start early for you. My school doesn't start for another month! First time is starting this early in two years too, because of strikes. Sigh, looking forward for the next chapter!
It's Aug 2nd ;-;
I've read this story twice since finding it last week! You are an amazing writer! I can't wait to read more! Thanks for an awesome story!
Smiley101 chapter 46 . 7/24
I got this, I can wait a week, I can wait. I can do this. I will contain my excitement of McGonagall and Madam Pomfrey until next week. Breath.
iPage chapter 46 . 7/23
cool did expect an update!
This is awesome! Can't wait for the next update!
Woohoo! A chapter! I didn't expect it, but now you've made my day! I loved seeing the brigadier again, and I'm glad Madame Pomphrey knows. At least she can help the Doctor with his dementor issues.