Reviews for What Could Have Been
AngelMariaNF chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
This is a very sad story, but beautiful at the end! I love!
smaug55 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
This fic is DEEP
iamalanwelch chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
wow, that was... wow. :-)
Fripa chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Great story, so touching. Thanks for Writing it.
Jesuslovesyou chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This helped me cope with the death of a friend. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
AWWWWWW MAN! U set off the waterworks! This story was amazing. SERIOUSLY! I NEED A TISSUE! It won't stop!
TLOS-HTTYD-MLP chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
make a story of of this oneshot
chris chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I am happy to say that I cried, not an outright waah, but a river of tears. I had so many feels. A good writer can be measured by wether or not they can make their audience cry, you sir, are an amazing one. I imagined beatifully sad music as I read it. Also, nice use of adding Princess Twilight, at first it seemed bad but you did an amazing job with it. I had also been missing the one-shots, they're great! This was beautiful, just beautiful. P.S. I didn't think Klaus from Lemony Snickett, but now that I think about it, that makes sense.
JackOfBlades394 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Well that was a good and sad story. I liked how you threw in hasbro's mistake as a story element it was good I give this story a 3-5 stars.
MR Nuke chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This is so touching its enough to make a enough to make a grown man cry :') sooooooo touching!
Living Encyclopedia chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Aw... This is this sweetest/sadest thing I've read in a long time...

MariusIoannesP chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was a nice story. It's nice to see what could have been and nice for Twilight to see what could have been. I sense Klaus is a reference to Lemony Snickett. Anyway, I look forward to the next installment of Doctor Whooves. Keep up the good work.