Reviews for I Loved You First
Toodoloo chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
This needs to be updated pleaseeee!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Hey!when are you going to update this story?we miss it,and hope that you will have time to continue it.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
If its too much to ask, would it be possible if you could re-upload your fic (I think its called) 'Game of Lies', or something like that. Where Santana goes, like, undercover to bring down the people who killed Quinn's sister and the one she loved (Emily?). I loved that fic, it was amazing and by far one of my favorites, I've really missed it.

But I'll also understand if you don't. Thanks for your time (:

And sorry for putting this same ask on all your fics, I just wasn't too sure if you'd get it. My apologies
evilDD34 chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Please update soon I love this story
jtour chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
She's picking Diana isn't she? Ugh I can't handle this please let us know her decision soon coz this is breaking my heart. Santana needs to dig deep coz she has to love one of them more and I got Britt for that!
Jessica chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
hey just found your fic. Amazing and I loved the idea Dianna instead of Quinn. Hope you update soon :)
RG chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Omg! Just got to read this story! And i love it. I really do hope you'll continue and update pretty soon!
Laura chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Hi What happened . This is a good story , love the way you are doing it . Are u going to continue or not ? Let us know...
Tayloreastley chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Aw this is one of my favorite stories. Please continue :(
Fragar1991 chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
Awesome :D

Xoxoxo
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Oh fuck this! I need the next chapter asap!
laraglee chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
wow...this was the best chapter and I was so curious about how the affar star and yeay next chapter will be "the chapter" hahaha...hope you can updated soon :)
peculiaris chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
I'm actually not sure if I was able to comment on this last time. but I said.. wherever this story goes.. I want dianna for her. She was there all throughout the journey. I want that if Brittany will have a chance.. I hope it'll not be by cheating. it makes me sad for lady di.

anyways.. I'm just commenting from the office.. and this is not allowed.. so have a good day and I love your writing! :)
Glee4ever123 chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
This is so interesting. U never see these two the way there written here. Usually britt is the sober nice one. Now she's an angry smoker. I really don't like this Di bitch. It could never be a real marriage if she always went back to what daddy wanted. She should have married him then. It's all a little creepy. I hope that in the end the world finds out about the contract saying they had to get married and stay married. It never would have happened if she didn't have to. And it would have ended sooner if she could.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2013