Reviews for On a Day Like Today
NarcissaNerea chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
Really enjoyed reading this fic!
Demetra83 chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
I agree with her, they should keep appearance but she's long to tell him :p

Thanks for writing ;)
max72 chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
This was a really clever story following cannon really well and pulling us in to all those behind the scenes moments. Plus you just made the notorious "about time" make perfect sense. I love a multiple chapter story!
Madame la Burke chapter 8 . 5/28/2013
I don't feel like anything I could say would be adequate. This completely blew my mind. Most fics I've read were mildly OOC but you stuck true to them. I absolutely loved it.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
Pure sweetness. Thank you!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Ever noticed how their roles often were often reversed? Bill was the "girl" in the relationship, and Laura was the "guy"? It was quite sweet then, and still sweet here. Cottle was their Greek Chorus.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
I think I can speak for Laura in saying that was worth waiting for... (sigh). Bill is officially the most perfect of men, and Laura is a lucky lady to have him in her corner.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
This is so heartbreaking good. Love it when Laura calls Bill "honey". I think she did it once, during Daybreak, and it meant so much. Your writing is so true to them both!
itisunreal chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Is this story going to go on forever? Cause i'd really like it to. It fantastic.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Dios mios...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
(sigh) Love them!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Yay! More great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
They make me cry... thanks for the latest Bill/Laura gem!