Reviews for The One Where
LeNolaNamiko chapter 112 . 7/19
I miss these; they're wonderful. Do you think you'll be coming back to this?
savedbygrace94 chapter 71 . 5/21
Your writing style in this chapter and quite a few others is quite similar to Kurt Vonnegut. you should check him out if you haven't already!
thedogzoo chapter 78 . 3/27
I LOVE THIS.
14V3ND3R chapter 110 . 2/17
Not everywhere is getting warmer, where I am it goes into winter at the end of April
Dana chapter 35 . 2/14
Lol so before 'rise of the guardians' I had NO idea who the Sandman was.
Sydney chapter 112 . 1/20
MOOOORRRREEEEE! I love these! They're so awesome! This collection is one of the best collections I've ever read in my life! Please post more of these soon! :D :D :D
The eyebrow. The eyebrow cracks me up.
I caught the fop reference!
Riala chapter 112 . 12/29/2015
The one that I've always wanted to read was where Jack is being a perfectionist with his snowflakes. I know that doesn't really make sense but I guess I'll try to explain it.
A random question in which (probably Jamie) asks if it's true that all snowflakes are unique and the guardians just stop and wonder as well and I don't know.
I also would love to see one where Jack is amazing at helping Jamie with his Geometry Homework :)
Guest chapter 112 . 12/15/2015
I loved it.
InvisibleGeek chapter 112 . 12/11/2015
I went to click the next button, only to realize I had caught up. Wow. I know I never review on this story and I apologize for that, it wasn't until I re-read this amazing Fanfiction that I realize just how well you portray the characters. Jack is such an in depth character, you balance his vulnerability and his bravery almost flawlessly. Each chapter is either a creative idea that hasn't been done before, or a new fun spin on a stale concept. Bunny and Jack's relationship is beautiful, and I appreciate that you don't leave out Sandy, for a lot of people do. If your Jack was to be combined with the Jack from Into The Silence by Esse, then I would be overcome with fangirling joy. I could rant for hours on how much I love your Drabble series, how it sets a higher standard for the rest, but I'll leave it at this. Keep writing girl, you create great things!
Guest chapter 71 . 11/16/2015
OKAY SLOW DOWN.

What.

Maybe I'm just extremely dumb, or this just made no sense. I have no idea what happened except that Jack was a druggie who had a turtle ostrich thing as a best friend and was crazy? What? Don't understand. Probably just being dumb though :P

Your writing is so nice. I feel like this would've been amazing if I could understand it, which I can't. Which sucks.
Guest chapter 46 . 11/15/2015
Omg. So I didn't review at all in quite a while, because they would've all been the same: 'Gosh this is so good I can't breathe it's amazing oh my god don't ever stop writing'

So I decided the review for this one because I feel like it. Just wanted to say that the 'Brave' thingy is SOOO good and amazing - it's like a breather from all this angsty stuff...actiony and all. Love it.

This thingy, I can't remember what it's called, but it's so good! Never even came across my mind that jack could stop believing in the guardians as a child...interesting idea! I love how you manage to keep jack in character no matter what...and I love how he just forgives North so quickly. That was my favorite part, actually...that Jack has the 'childlike ability to forgive' or whatever you wrote, because you couldn't have hit his character more spot on. I was like "WHOA. BAM!" Because that was just so Jack-ish, to make jokes through his tears and to be...so Jack-ish. AHHH. Good job. I don't think I'll ever be able to write like you do.

However, this particular chapter was a smudge too cheesy. Just a tiny, tiny hair over the line. I think it was the part where 'Jack didn't realize both North and Bunny had tears streaming down their faces' - something like that. I just found it a bit...too much. Maybe you could've described their expressions or something, but...I don't know. It just made it overly dramatic and then it became cheesy.

But overall, as I might have stated above, THIS IS SO GOOD. ALL OF THEM HAVE BEEN AMAZING. GAH.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/12/2015
OKAY. So I'm not gonna review for every single chapter because that's gonna be crazy and also I don't want to because they're all soooo good and I just want to keep reading and reviews TAKE SO LONG TO WRITE.

So this chapter.

Was SOOO good! Soo cute oh my god I might just suffocate in the fluff! Are you going to write about when jack tried to disappear? You should, if you haven't already.

Anyway. Thank you for this! So good! Can't wait to keep reading!

(Oh but you do make some minor grammar mistakes from time to time. Like apostrophes before the 's' in certain words when they shoul not be there...run on sentences...some area where hyphens would be a heck of a lot more effective than commas...you know. Minor. Overall, it's great, I love it so far, and you should update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
Aw :(

Sad, but not overly depressing. Which is good. You didn't take it over the top, like many people tend to do. Just enough dramatic ness, but not enough to make it cheesy. :D

What scars from the movie? I don't recall seeing jack have scars anywhere...or anyone talking about anything to do with scars. And I've watched the movie plenty of times. Maybe I missed it? *shrugs* moving on to the next chapter...:D
1,433 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »