Reviews for Fall Into the River
Darth Yuthura chapter 26 . 4/30
My god, this is such a masterpiece! It's so sad that Cecelia couldn't have had a happier ending... I had hoped having three children would have meant she somehow managed to get her life back together. She deserved a far better fate than to be killed in the Quarter Quell, and after having to continue prostituting herself for secrets.

Your plot and use of multi first-person perspectives was absolutely amazing. I wish I had your talent for creating such complex conflicts amongst vastly different characters. My single favorite moment was Hector's reaction that last time... I could see Cecelia grinning with utter joy throughout that entire scene. Your tragic scenes made me feel exactly as though I were that character in that situation. You made me cry, and I'm a male!

Thank you so much for this!
danielelmer94 chapter 1 . 2/24
I started reading this three days ago, since then I've finished both this and The Lumberjack and the Tree Elf. Two of the very best and engrossing stories I've ever read, can' wait for you to finish the Enobaria one.
Kiko chapter 14 . 1/27
ReReading the story til you start the Enobaria one, or comeback to the Victors Project.
This story is so Awesome. This chapter is Superb.
Enjoy your holidays!
jds2416 chapter 26 . 12/25/2014
I know this is a really old story, but I'm going to review anyway. This was absolutely amazing. You are an incredibly talented writer, and during this story, I laughed, cried, and felt myself tense up with fear. Your descriptive way of writing and describing things was perfect. I hope you write more stories. Never let anyone tell you that you can't write, because you can. Thanks for making an amazing story.
Isolde88 chapter 26 . 12/21/2014
Fantastic work as usual. I loved Cecilia and how you portrayed her. Wonderful story line. Very real. Are you hinting that Snow is Aaron's father?
Mercoorio chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
I've just re-read this chapter, many of this year's tributes are named after Victors :D
Joyce Vita chapter 26 . 12/20/2014
I loved this story, it's incredibly well written and I ended up reading it within a day! I can't wait to read the next one about Enobaria!
Ash chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
Wow! This is so incredibly well written! I read the entire story in two days because I couldn't put it down after starting! Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
It is completely unreal how perfectly you tied everything together in the ending. I have no words.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/12/2014
This story was too damn good. I swear, I am in love with your writing.
MockingJayBurning chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Oh My God what a super idea to blow up others using the mines!
Dame Selena chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I'm sorry but I had to stop after a few chapters. I can tell you're evidently a high quality writer but Cecelia sounds so Mary Sueish, which is strange cause you're a male author. 1. Its completely unbelievable that she can tell what weapons a tribute uses just by looking at them
2. It's also unrealistic for all the boys to be falling for her, like the district 7 boy, he should be going imscaredtodie imscaredtodie not be some arrogant douche

For some reason Cora also irks me, I don't know why, she's a unique character and has an interesting realistic backstory but for some reason she's not believable to me.

Well maybe I'm overly critical, it looks like you put a lot of detail in your story and your writing style flows really nicely.
Penguin Voodoo chapter 26 . 10/10/2014
Is Aaron's dad Luster? Real random, but he did say he "sampled" her and he seems pretty famous?
FoxfaceFan1 chapter 26 . 9/30/2014
Wow. This was such an amazing story! I read this whole thing in two halves; last night and since a little earlier today. I loved all the POVs that were in and I loved Cecelia, Cora, Blight, Jason, etc. I think it really was well done and captivating; I was so sad when Loomer died. This was so well done! I'll need to read the one about Blight soon and I can't wait to see the one about Enobaria.
Cassandrine chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
I really like how the other tributes are depicted here. It's going to make me feel something - whether upset or happy, but still something - when they die. It takes a lot to make someone care when you already know who the victor is going to be, but this story does a great job of making me still care about the whole story instead of just the end.