Reviews for Fall Into the River
I am rereading this for the tenth time. I think you should make a story about Circe.
GaelicPassion chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Loved reading this, as well as the lumberjack and the tree elf (Devon's death made me cry so hard lol), and am about to move onto the Enobaria fic. Would be good to know more about Cotton, and how she won her games. Why did poor Kerry have to die!? :'( You're universe is so brilliant yet tragic at the same time. What i would give to have half your writing talents/imagination...
electric gurrl chapter 26 . 12/23/2016
This was heartbreaking and awesome both.
Eva Rotti chapter 12 . 12/2/2016
I just love all your stuff! It is all so good and fits together so perfectly. I write some, and your writing is amazing!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/12/2016
Awesome!
Paul chapter 26 . 5/1/2016
I've spent a lot of time today thinking about Cotton. In this chapter, Snow calls her a "little slip." I've never heard that phrase and couldn't find a meaning for it on a google search, but the way he says it makes it sound like 'girl' or something similar.
We know that Cotton was a dark horse victor, but we don't know why. One possibility that just occurred to me is that maybe her odds weren't that good because she was reaped at a young age, say when she was about the same age as Finnick. That and her outlier status wouldn't have done her odds that good, and it could also explain her unstable behavior and soiling of bed sheets after the games. Depending on how old she was when she won and which games she won, it's actually possible that Cotton may have been younger than Katniss and Peeta when the quell reaping came!
Assuming I'm right, her young age could account for her instability, as she had to kill at least one other tribute (or do something that caused ones death) to win, and that may have been especially traumatizing for a victor younger than normal. Also, if she had any allies, seeing them killed while at such a young age would have been pretty hard on her.
It's also been implied that Cotton isn't a rebel, and if she was still a teenager during the quell, that, and her instability, could explain it. Assuming my new theory is right (and maybe even if it's wrong), I hope Cecelia and Woof took the precaution to find her a safe house to ride out the rebellion in, otherwise her chances don't look to good.
P.S. Barring the extremely improbable occurrence of district 8 or 9 having another male victor, it looks like Cotton's the last outlier victor besides Katniss and Peeta. Hope she doesn't disappoint once you get to her and knowing you, it's all but guaranteed that she won't.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/28/2016
Oisin meant Cerulea, I asked him that question few months ago.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/17/2016
love but coral wasn't mentioned in tvp
Paul chapter 18 . 2/24/2016
Looking back, this chapter had some subtle foreshadowing to Larissa Ferrar's rebel ties (assuming she was already a rebel during the 57th Hunger Games, which she probably was), as she knows where The Victor's Conference/rebel meeting is and guides Jason there (although he doesn't think anything of it due to her creepy -and presumably feigned - come on towards him). Once again, Hope Larissa, Adonis, Snick and Allana (or at least one of them) makes further appearances in TBOB and/or TVP, if only in a cameo.
SeaSea chapter 16 . 2/2/2016
OH MY GOSH. I actually cried when Loomer died, and I barely cry during book deaths. This fanfic is amazng, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/25/2015
That was amazing omg!
Paul chapter 18 . 10/28/2015
After reading enobaria and cashmeres chapters in TVP, I'm wondering if enobaria will kill Adonis on snows behalf to avoid a messy scandal (although I hope she doesn't)
Guest chapter 25 . 9/12/2015
you are such an amazing writer
Guest chapter 23 . 9/12/2015