Reviews for Stupid Homework
iamsupergirl2 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I can totally relate to how Alice is feeling :) because I hate Chemistry and homework and Chemistry homework :)
Cute one-shot :D Poor Jasper, though; having to be alone while Alice goes to school :(
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Haha, this was cute!
Doctola chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
:)))) I love chemistry. It's, like, my third love. Reading comes first. Physics a close second.

Trigonometry sitting pretty right next to Chemistry.

But I love the SUBJECT. Not the teacher. I kind of wanted to start a bonfire on top of my dear Professor's scanty head after graduation.

That's my actual account name. I just can't sign in...
KittieKat121 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Aww this is really good! You should do more A/J one-shots! :)
kitkat2001 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This was really cute and funny. I love how you cover a time before Bella, when Alice is still new to everything. Great characterization on her, by the way. Thanks for posting!
littlesparrowlilli chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I really enjoyed this story! it was so good! your writing technique is very fluid and understandable. I might just show this to a couple of my friends! ;)
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Haha I loved this! I would have liked to throw my 10th grade geometry book in the trash and set it on fire!
alicesunmentionedsister chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
First four lines : story. Of. My. Life. XD I liked it!
IchirukiLullaby chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Awww this was sooooo cute! I love these two and this little one shot was perfect c: i feel the same way but about math D: ugh i think ill do a bonfire with math papers now :P its so frustratibg to me lol but good luck with chemistry! :)
CelticCrossings chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was absolutely wonderful. Next semester my course load is double Adv Spanish, Elementary Arabic 1 and Elem. Latin 1. All of which I find easier than I did Statistics and Chemistry. Only reason I passed Stats...I almost didn't...pass any math of any kind...but Chem (Energy for Consumers) wasn't to bad. Thank goodness my lab grade balanced my lecture grade. Good job on this.
Ms.K216 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Really cute and very sweet. Twilight might be coming to an end but I'll be a Jalice shipper forever.
twillandbonnie chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I think that it is so cute and funny. I never actually thought about how when Alice started she would not have all 100s on report cards. I love what you showed with the characters. It was not OOC at all. Please review my stories for me.
peace, love, and Edward!