Reviews for The Big Four: Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons
Iron Rose Writer chapter 15 . 7/25
Hiccup's power is super cool. I never would of thought of that!
Hmm, for the most part, interesting, but, accents, good god we can do it our self's!
Angelica herman chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
It is awesome I love it!(:
nightelf37 chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Hmm…I'm assuming this is before the Dragons TV series came up, else there'd eventually be Stormfly (Astrid's Deadly Nadder)
nightelf37 chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Wow. Evading the little plot hole that is Rapunzel's hair having been cut off at the end of her movie. I hope there's an explanation, however late. After all, pre-haircut Rapunzel would be much more useful.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
I just started reading this and it's really good so far. I don't know what Hiccups powers will be yet, and I don't know what Rapunzels powers are if she has more, but I think they should all have seasonal powers. Rapunzel should be spring, Hiccup should be autumn, Merida should be summer, and jack of course is winter
Guest chapter 42 . 3/27/2014
I love this story ! I'm so sad it had to end though . You have wrote one of the best big four I have ever read !I give u 4 thumbs up ( I'm using a friend to help btw )
Slenderbrine chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
Jack: We're not going to engage him, I'm not stupid.
Merida: *cough cough*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
i read your profile and i would've posted that i believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, but i don't have a profile! soon though. very soon.
Forgotten chapter 42 . 1/16/2014
I Loved this story! besides one thing. IT DOESN'T SNOW IN AUSTRALIA UNFORTUNATLEY! AND I HAD TO GO TO THE COLDEST TOWN THERE TO SEE SNOW! And very little of it.
P.S. Sorry I'd blow up like that I don't know why any way...
KrazyCat chapter 42 . 11/28/2013
HAHAHAHAHA! OH MAN THAT WAS PRICELESS! I'm just laughing my head of! Those guys really know how to get someone mad! But...who's going to clean up?
storygirl99210 chapter 42 . 11/28/2013
AWESOMENESS!
changeofheart505 chapter 42 . 11/28/2013
Kura: *laughing so hard she cries*
Sakura: BEST. CHAPTER. EVER!
dragonbookaddict chapter 40 . 11/23/2013
Humor Level: MAXED OUT! Quality of Writing Ability: MAXED OUT! Characterization Level: MAXED OUT! Quality of Action Scenes: MAXED OUT! Awesomeness of Story: WARNING! CRITICAL LEVELS HAVE BEEN BREACHED! UPDATES REQUIRED TO PREVENT IMMINENT DESTRUCTION!
Guest chapter 39 . 11/19/2013
Plz plz plz PLZ! Make more soon plz I'm begging you! This is my favorite ROTBTD fan fic! If you do masnow mother season then plz plz maker there be a Mericcup and Jackunzle plz plz! You rock! XD