Reviews for The Big Four: Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons
theSardonyx chapter 42 . 1/3
This fic is amazing. Whoever thought of putting these four characters in one place is a genius. This is funny and written well. As I browse through more fics involving these four, this will be my guide.

Write on.!
~Yuna
Iron Rose Writer chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
Hiccup's power is super cool. I never would of thought of that!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
Hmm, for the most part, interesting, but, accents, good god we can do it our self's!
Angelica herman chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
It is awesome I love it!(:
nightelf37 chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Hmm…I'm assuming this is before the Dragons TV series came up, else there'd eventually be Stormfly (Astrid's Deadly Nadder)
nightelf37 chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Wow. Evading the little plot hole that is Rapunzel's hair having been cut off at the end of her movie. I hope there's an explanation, however late. After all, pre-haircut Rapunzel would be much more useful.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
I just started reading this and it's really good so far. I don't know what Hiccups powers will be yet, and I don't know what Rapunzels powers are if she has more, but I think they should all have seasonal powers. Rapunzel should be spring, Hiccup should be autumn, Merida should be summer, and jack of course is winter
Guest chapter 42 . 3/27/2014
I love this story ! I'm so sad it had to end though . You have wrote one of the best big four I have ever read !I give u 4 thumbs up ( I'm using a friend to help btw )
Slenderbrine chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
Jack: We're not going to engage him, I'm not stupid.
Merida: *cough cough*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
i read your profile and i would've posted that i believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, but i don't have a profile! soon though. very soon.
Forgotten chapter 42 . 1/16/2014
I Loved this story! besides one thing. IT DOESN'T SNOW IN AUSTRALIA UNFORTUNATLEY! AND I HAD TO GO TO THE COLDEST TOWN THERE TO SEE SNOW! And very little of it.
P.S. Sorry I'd blow up like that I don't know why any way...
KrazyCat chapter 42 . 11/28/2013
HAHAHAHAHA! OH MAN THAT WAS PRICELESS! I'm just laughing my head of! Those guys really know how to get someone mad! But...who's going to clean up?
storygirl99210 chapter 42 . 11/28/2013
AWESOMENESS!
changeofheart505 chapter 42 . 11/28/2013
Kura: *laughing so hard she cries*
Sakura: BEST. CHAPTER. EVER!
dragonbookaddict chapter 40 . 11/23/2013
Humor Level: MAXED OUT! Quality of Writing Ability: MAXED OUT! Characterization Level: MAXED OUT! Quality of Action Scenes: MAXED OUT! Awesomeness of Story: WARNING! CRITICAL LEVELS HAVE BEEN BREACHED! UPDATES REQUIRED TO PREVENT IMMINENT DESTRUCTION!