Reviews for Borrowed Members
Dani9513 chapter 1 . 1/1
Okay, so I know it's been years and you're probably over this Fandom, or just ff in general, but that vacation part was hysterical and how I wish it was a full story. It would be both adorable cause the kids are suffering together and hysterical.
jj chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
that last one was my fav nicely done
givemeasuccessfuluserfame chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I love the "Roy just put Roy in a headlock" part. That was brilliant.
chlolo1213 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
I love your arrow family they make my heart all mushy, but I think your arrow family meets the avengers would be hilarious. Anyhow beautiful story telling thank you.
Awsomaniatica chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
My favorite part was with the Avengers. Now that's a whole story I can imagine. :)
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Love it!
sisterskeeper chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Write more. Please? This was soooomawesome do more! NOW!
Toadflame chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Awww, these were neat. I liked Ollie and Artemis' interaction after the finale, and the supernatural one. And the vacation one was just too funny. Adorable!
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Lol I loved the last one so much :D
Keepmovingforwar chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
d2- awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I think u should expand on the last one. I think it would be very interesting.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Oh my love. So love. SQUEEEE!

Thank you thank you so much! I love it, it's WONDERFUL!

Kids! And little Dickie is so cute, awww... Lookit jealous baby Roy...

And wolves! There are mutant wolves and Ollie hunts them and he called himself their "Daddy!"

"Jerk! B-" Bestill my heart, is that a SPN reference I spy? *iz smiling so big right now*

Labycrossover! GAH! And Ollie and Jareth and pants and glitter and "dude" and GAH!

There is Harper. And then there is Roy. And Roy is the clone, right? And they are both part of the family now. Oh my lordy.

Plus, this: "It just really means a lot to me to have all my kids, and yeah, I know I'm not your dad, but...well, you're still my kids."

I just... just... Gah. You have reduced me to gah with this awesomeness.

And Ollie is Arty's daddy too... of course he is. And even some Spitfire! Sort of...

Roy. Is wrestling himself. On the kitchen floor. Is it my birthday? -

And Ollie with the coffee... mwahahahaha!

"Hawkeye, we found your family!"
Then one of them ran out of arrows, and his arm turned into a laser cannon.
"I don't know, Stark. You sure they're not yours?"

Ohmijoss, it's perfect! It's... Avengers! And Hawkeye and GAH!

I'm smiling so big right now, thanks sooo much!
XD

I promise, yours is coming. I'm just... slow. But it's coming. :) ASAP. Next one I finish, swear.

Again, I love it!