Reviews for Little Italy
Britney chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I knew the story was familiar:D(referring to the plot being based off of "APH - Mafia Romano - Little Italy")
Oh, can Romano be with either Prussia or Canada?
Scarlet daydreamer chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I knew it! I knew you based this on that video. I had to listen to it while reading cause it was just just so perfect! But how MUCH are you basing this on the song? T.T I don't want Lovi to die! Although it would be so poetic in a way... Grrr brain, pick a side!
I'm having a hard time seeing Spamano or Prumano actually. It's mainly because there was this picture of them in the video when the lyrics were warning of his men being traitors. So it's hard for me to see this becoming a Prumano or Spamano fic. I'd have to cast my vote for Romano/Liechtenstein since I can see Liechtenstein being associated with the mafia because of her brother and the she meets Romano and yeah. It just seems like it'd be easiest to justify Liechtenstein being around and knowing how to fight, plus I'm just not a big fan of Romano/Belgium for some reason.
Anyways, update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I saw that video too! its the reason i read this. that for writting and contiue to up date all of your stories
Reader chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Spain. RomonoXSpain... Please update soon... I just got "The Godfather: Black Hand Edition" for the wii... and well... update soon...
NoRegretsFujoshi chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I would love to see Romerica- Romano and America. I feel that that pairing doesn't get enough love, and the 'Mafia' starter is perfect for that pairing. Can't you see the Mafia boss and the hero together? It's adorable, not to mention hilarious. And all the tear-jerking items you can add... Well, there's my input. Thank you!
Spamano4ever chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Aww. Cute little Italies. XD Who cares if they are Mafia? They are just to precious XD