Reviews for It's Like You're Screaming
Helena-Ann chapter 24 . 9/19/2020
Such a great story. I loved it.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/7/2018
Crap
Mermaid's Fluke chapter 24 . 3/14/2017
This is a fantastic story. Kudos to you.
Amber.Wavves chapter 24 . 1/13/2017
Amazing story. I loved it.
klayleyfanforlife chapter 24 . 3/23/2016
i loved the story and wish it would cntinue anyhow this story of yours literally made me addict of fanfics
dillydill11 chapter 24 . 12/17/2015
This story is absolutely amazing!
i love it!
LGZSPECCY chapter 24 . 5/28/2015
This story was amazing!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/11/2015
I really loved this story. You portrayed these characters so well and put them in situations I could never imagine them in. Completely in love with your story. I gladly finished it in 2 days :) keep up the amazing work
DElena all the way chapter 24 . 1/17/2015
great work
seeraa chapter 24 . 10/24/2014
Hello! I just read your story and I really really enjoyed it :) I love little Aubree and Liam is such a cutie! But I'm happy that everyone found happiness in the end. Great writing!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/21/2014
Sorry but a two year old girl dont talk like that she act like five
Guest chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
I realy hate Damon and i never have hate Damon in the tv soo... Damon first said he love Katherine then Love Elena and dont wan to marry Kat but he is with her and kiss Elena... He dont deserve Kat and Elena... He is a real duchebag.
LexiaMitchell chapter 24 . 4/16/2014
Loved it!
1 DELENA fan chapter 24 . 4/7/2014
I'm so sorry it took me long to write my final review to this amazing story! This story has been FANTASTIC ! I never wanted to put it down! Thus story has been a wonderful journey! This story really had me worried about Damon and Elena's relationship! I'm so happy this story had a GOOD ENDING! You are a fantastic author, your writing is wonderful! will start reading your other story! It seems just as amazing as this one! 3
ParicTBLover4life chapter 24 . 4/7/2014
I am SO SO sad this came to an end :( this is one of my favorite Delena fanfics and one of the best I've read! Great ending though! So glad everyone got a happy ending! Guisseppe is in prison and everything worked out great! *mini happy dance*. I just want to say thank you for writing this awesome fanfic! I really hope you write a sequal to this fanfic (no pressure of course ;) ) but if you do decide to write one, I will be sure to read it! Keep up the writing and amazing fanfics! Your a great writer and thanks again for writing this fanfic! Loved everything about it and I am so sad it's over! :'( well until next time! Xx thanks again for this fanfic. SO enjoyed it!