Reviews for It's Like You're Screaming
1 DELENA fan chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
It took me a few days to process what happen! I was so so HAPPY at the end of the chapter! I was smiling the entire time I was reading that! This chapter made my WEEK! Damon and Elena will be together! They are meant to be with each other, and Katherine is just Plain crazy! I can't wait until the next chapter! UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Jeremy Shane chapter 17 . 11/20/2013
Good Chapter & More Please
janainacal chapter 17 . 11/19/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG LOVE IT!
M chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
Good job ! But I don't want Katherine pregnant
Steph2013 chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
That was intense to read. I'm really glad that Damon finally told Elena about his past and their father is a coward and completely disgusting for what he's done to Stefan and Damon. And the fact that Katherine might be pregnant makes me completely sick and I hope he leaves but I know that she's going to do something to keep him cause she's diabolical like that. Yeah they kissed but I could really be happy cause of all the angast that went on but I also know that Elena is the only person he truly confides in. Cant wait to read more and its good to know why he truly left and I judged to harshly cause I didn't know why and I truly hope now that he stands up to his father. Cheers.
scarlett2112 chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
I really hope Katherine isn't pregnant. She's a beautiful woman on the outside, on the inside she's a black widow. They kill the male after it impregnates them. She's killing Damon's soul. Obviously she can see that he's still in love with Elena. Why would she want to hold onto someone who doesn't love her? As a "Victoria's Secret" model, I'm sure she has rich guys fall over her all the time. She should want someone who loves her the way he loves Elena. If she doesn't let go, she'll destroy him. I don't think Katherine has any clue what love is. She acts like a spoiled adolescent most of the time.
It broke Damon's heart to leave Elena and Aubree behind. I'm glad Elena understands now why he left. Giuseppe is an evil man. If he's abused his own children in such a heinous manner, he may very well have tried to prey on Elena and Aubree too. Essentially Damon sacrificed his own happiness to save the woman he loved and his daughter from the monster he calls dad.
I love that he sought out Elena and Aubree for comfort. They're the only peace, happiness he's ever known since his mother passed away. I hope DE can put the pieces back together. It's obvious they're still in love.
Thanks for updating. Good luck with school. Carol
Guest chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Such a sad chapter I fucking hate Giuseppe I want to shoot the man I actually cried OMG so heartbreaking.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
mella chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
oh my god, this was sooo damn sad!
Imagine Damon crying makes me wanna cry too! ;( ;(
Pleeeeaaaaase let Katherine not be preagnant!
Can't wait for more and have fun in NYC! :)
dobrevafire chapter 17 . 11/18/2013
Awesome! I want more, i like it so much.
KathyPoison chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
ASDFGHJKL OH MY GOD I NEED MORE PLEASSSSSSSE I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING MOREMOREMOOOOOORE! IT WAS SO BRILLIANT! xx
Ginny Salvatore chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
No! Don't let Katherine be pregnant!
MlovesyouXO chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Love, love love this story!
MysticGirl200 chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
I didn't think it was possible for me to hate Giuseppe any more than I already do...but man was I wrong! :/ Poor Stefan and Damon. What they went through as kids was just wrong. I really hope Katherine's not pregnant! AND that Delena happens! I'm kinda over Liam now, he's a great guy...but Delena were meant to be if it wasn't for that f*cking asshole Giuseppe! God, I hate that guy! -"_"-
YazYaz chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Incredible and amazing chapter...
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »