Reviews for It's Like You're Screaming
M chapter 24 . 3/30/2014
Loves Your story! Original plot, well written! It was awesome to read you. Will check your new story for sure
MysticGirl200 chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
*Excuse me while I crack open some sodas and have a mini party because of what happened to Giuseppe in the last chapter! :D

It's depressing this story is over but I'm glad everyone got a happy ending after all. I'm kinda interested to see how life would have turned out if Elena and Liam actually did work out. You know, just to compare both alternative endings.

Lol, I remember like it was yesterday when you replied to my comment on your other story and recommended your new story to me. I DEFINITELY did not regret checking this out! XD

Anyway, as always I'll love the story and I can not wait for more planned in the further future. :)
jivinjude chapter 24 . 3/30/2014
I really enjoyed this story and your writing. So sad to see it come to an end. I'd love to read part two if you were ever to write it. (No pressure!). I'm also reading your other stories. Thanks for giving us your time.
sharpie78 chapter 24 . 3/30/2014
I really enjoyed this story. You're a great writer! Good luck with it and college!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/27/2014
Awwwww is sooooooooo adorable I love this story so much but I'm so sad it'll be over!
Steph2013 chapter 24 . 3/28/2014
Ok so I loved the last two chapters and I wanted to review the last chapter and I'm glad that Giuseppe got was coming to him and everyone evolved in Delena is happy and Stefan is happy woth who he is and their father will rote in jail.

I love that Damon and Elena is going back to college her becoming a writer and him becoming a lawyer and helping Zack out and Aubrey is the cutest. I'm totally going to read the new story. See you soon. Bye.:)
tvd-reader chapter 24 . 3/28/2014
What a beautiful story! Loved it & very touching.
LoveDE chapter 24 . 3/27/2014
Wonderful epilogue. Thank you so much for completing this story. I really loved it! I am also reading A Tale as Old as Time which I love and Right and Wrong. They are all so amazing! Thank you so much!
LoveDE chapter 23 . 3/27/2014
I was so happy to see this update! I couldn't believe it. A perfect ending! WOW!
scarlett2112 chapter 24 . 3/27/2014
Lovely conclusion. Thanks Megan. You've done a great job with this story. Have a wonderful weekend.
scarlett2112 chapter 23 . 3/27/2014
Have to get ready for work in a couple of minutes. I love how far DE have come. Unfortunately some children that grow up in an abusive household tend to be abusive themselves. I think that's a small percentage but it does happen. I love that Damon is such a great father to Aubree and that he & Elena have recaptured the magic.
Jeremy Shane chapter 24 . 3/27/2014
Super Cool Story

Please do a sequel
jacquelyne.gumpert chapter 24 . 3/27/2014
Absolutely loved this story and the end was just great. Was thrilled to read about that ass being carted off in handcuffs. Was shocked at Stefan being gay, but it was kinda fitting. Off to start reading your new story. U are a great writer.
bellax0xchristina chapter 24 . 3/27/2014
I love the epilogue because it feels natural and even though we know there is a happy ending for everyone, it leaves room for different interpretations and ideas of what that happy ending actually looks like.

I'm not surprised that Stefan is gay

i am stoked to see that Elena finally got closure with Liam and that he and katherine are doing well in their own lives and are no longer an obstacle. i am also happy to see that delena don't keep secrets from each other and that elena told damon about seeing liam and damon didn't get all jealous caveman on her.
bellax0xchristina chapter 23 . 3/27/2014
I'm so happy to see delena and aubree in their own bubble as a happy family! Giuseepe going to jail for fourty years is pretty much a loife sentence for him, and i'm so happy that he will be going to jail instead of being able to continually threaten the people damon loves and continue to abuse his children.
478 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »