Reviews for It's Like You're Screaming
1 DELENA fan chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FANTASTIC! I was beyond amazed! This chapter made my entire day! I love how it started off as a depressing chapter, and than DAMON comes back and he is there to stay! Damon and Elena were so CUTE in this chapter, I'm so happy they are back together in every way (wink, wink). I have to say if I were Elena I would get so angry if kids started doing my hair and make-up, I would freak out! I'm so so excited for the next chapter! UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! :)
Steph2013 chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
I love the chapter and im glad that Giuseppe is going to finally get what he deserves and in jail. Poor Salvatore's are going have 2 relive these moments when they testify. Cant wait to read that chapter and its kinda bittersweet that this story is ending cause ive enjoyed every chapter and I remember being so mad at Damon's decisions but then I understood why he did what he did. Loved the chapter and how he surprised her like that. Cant wait to read the next chapter and the epilogue. Cheers. Oh and happy early birthday :).
dominikaww chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
I love it! I'm so happy they're happy. I enjoyed the cute chapter a lot!
scarlett2112 chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
Giuseppe finally crossed a line in the sand. Threatening Aubree & Elena is something that Damon would not let stand. Proud of him for finally finding the courage to face his father. I kind of understand why he couldn't do that right after Aubree's birth. He was just a kid himself yet. Giuseppe literally put him between the proverbial 'rock & hard place' Damon saw no way out. Now he's grown and matured and in a better position to protect both Aubree & Elena but also himself and Stefan. I'm not a fan of TVD Stefan but I do like how supportive he's been to both Damon & Elena. I liked that he was the one to offer Elena some comfort on this day. It was a nice scene between the two of them.
SO glad Damon didn't let the day pass. It's too bad he missed the party but at least he came. That's the most important thing. Also happy that Uncle Zach is going to help them put their dad away. They need family. I suppose Zach, living in Boston, had no clue as to the monster his brother was/is.
Hurry with chapter 23. Happy Birthday in advance.. Carol
Jeremy Shane chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
Super Chapter & More Please
LittlePrince8 chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
I'm so happy that Damon took steps to deal with Giuseppe problem. At last they will be happy and free. It has been a long and heartbreaking journey. Specially for Elena as Damon found himself in Katherine bubble for a while. You must have a lovely 16th Birthday if we don't hear from you by then.
MysticGirl200 chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
I really hope the asshole gets life in prison... -_- Mostly likely not with him being a lawyer himself, so he might pass for a few years, but at least give him something AND a strict restraining order!

Loved everything in general. Aubree is adorable as ever! And that Uncle Stefan with the makeup part? Do I even have to touch that? XD

Great chapter as always! I'm from the south and the weathers been crazy down here. One day cold, next day hot, other days rainy, a couple days it snowed ice! -_-... I'm SO glad I'm homeschooled! XD Congrats on your upcoming adulthood, I hear it kinda sucks but to be fair it sucks being a kid as well so... It's all just 50/50 when it comes to growing up, I guess. Your advantages and disadvantages. You are certainly lucky to get a car (and license)! I think I heard somewhere you need to be at least 17 (maybe I heard wrong) to officially drive your car and have your license or something. (Again there's a possibility of it being false). Either way, I wish you nothing but the best!

Happy Early birthday, Megan! :D
YazYaz chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
Incredible and amazing chapter...
gm1985 chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
Aww...aubree is officially the cutest written kid ever...damon back
... big yay...he is gonna fight his father and protect elena and aubree *jump high in the air and say whohoooo!*...stefen and caroline...i smell a new couple alert there*wink*...when i always start a story i think of the happy end and hope it comes soon...but as we approach the end of this story...it dawned on me that 2 more chapters and the story of delena and aubree will be over... :( i will miss there lives so much...and lastly i am glad that i found u on fanfiction and ur stories...u are really very good...i wish u all the success and expect more heartwarming stories in future from u...advance wishes for your sweet 16th birthday...looking forward to your next update
gm1985 chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
This chapter broke my heart when damon said goodbyes to elena and aubree but you repaired it with the grit and courage shown by elena againt damon's abusive father...i felt so proud of her in that moment. You have created an amazing story with such real characters...kudos to you..
bellax0xchristina chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
I'm so happy to see that Damon came back for Elena and aubree and decided to stop being afraid of his father!
irishmauve chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
At last he finally became a man. I could cry (happy cry).
elena prada chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
GREAT
jivinjude chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
Gosh! Such a mature mind on such young shoulders! I am pleased that Damon has returned. Let's hope Giuseppe is sent to prison and is unable to ruin things anymore for Damon and Elena. I personally would like another TVD story if you're asking!
Ninaandianforever chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
Absolutely incredible. But you knew that already. Totally completely in love with this story!
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »