Reviews for Fading Too Fast
allybabe747 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Omg this made me cry
lady madland chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Hey darling!
I already wrote this review in AO3, but even if you saw it there, I think you deserve to have another review for this story. In ffnet this time. So I'll just write the same here, because it says absolutely everything I felt while reading. And I must say, it was like you took my heart in your hands and crushed it.
Because oh god.
OH. MY. GOD.
Do you have any idea what have you done with me?
I couldn't stop crying. I had to go to the bathroom to wash my face and blow my nose because I was such a mess. I even hiccuped! I WAS SOBBING. PRETTY HARD.
At least I was alone at home, because if my mom had seen my state, oh god, she would never stop looking at me like I'm crazy.
I am, but I don't need her staring, if you understand...
Anyway. I think the saddest thing about this story is the fact Aomine is a monster in basketball. He's so fast, so strong, so arrogant; he looks invincible really. And then he gets a disease that makes him so vulnerable... He can't talk properly or eat or even walk! The worst part is that, for him, he got stripped of his pride, and he still has to watch Taiga do all he ever wanted to. It's really bittersweet, I think (more bitter than sweet too)... To see your rival achieving so much while you're strapped to a wheelchair. I can't measure how much it must SUCK.
And then he had to die. HE DIED.
I cried. Oh god, I CRIED A LOT.
I'm still crying while writing this!
Because it's really sad to see such a bright light fade so fast and early in life. Oh Daiki...
The only thing I didn't think was amazing in this fanfic (because everything else was just... mind-blowing) was Satsuki's presence. Or lack of, actually. She's been his friend since childhood, and even if she has a baby daughter and a family now, I don't think she would let the rest of the Kiseki no Sedai do all the work in taking care of Daiki. I think she would be there, bathing him and shaving him as much as Kuroko, even more than Akashi. She was always closer to him than anyone else anyway. But besides that, I think you did amazingly, really.
Congratulations. This is a piece of art, and I hope you keep writing magnificently, as seen here.
But please, less angst next time! I think if I should read another story like this one I'm going to have a heart attack! AND THEN I'M GOING TO DIE - like Daiki...
OH GOD, WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS TO MYSELF?
But thank you for this. It really made my day, darling.
With all the love in the world,
lady
machi-pan chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I'm crying right now, like uncontrollably. Why did I read this in the first place? D; Nooooo. You're so going on my favorite author's list rigghhht...NOW.
innocence-creator chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
AOMINE!
*currrently crying my heart out in fetal position*
Broken Colors chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Gosh So sad...TT
Edainwen chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
owww holy shit... this is truly to much this is truly to close. i truly admire the great topic you used to this fic, is truly amaizing the way you describe the symptoms, so yeah you are truly one of my favs writters now but this is just so much sad i truly don't know what to do. thanks a lot for the fic is lovely in the worse way. TT - TT
Ginpachi-sensei chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This is so sad! But nice story. One of the story that can make me cry so far.
chaos chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That...was so beautiful and tear-jerking TTTT
I researched on Aomine's sickness here after I read it and I cried some more QQ. It waa nicely done. Good job! *thumbs up*
Lady Kururu chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I hate you... you're making me cry!
Must. Hold. Back... Manly tears! (**)
*tears flow down anyway*

Ahhh it's beautifully written and... really heart-clenching... Aomine-kun! TT
"Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis" is it? I actually read about it after reading this.
I have to thank you for introducing it...
Eventhough you made Daiki's ALS worse than usual, (srsly, a year only?) it's still a very hard disease to live with. (Daiki!) (**)