Reviews for Ripped
castle2126 chapter 30 . 4/2
Yuck! He was apologizing to her for what she had done. How can he just give in so easily.
This is just another one of the crap where Beckett was not held responsible for her action or just been forgiven with any sincerity in her actions. And UN 9f the chapter you have written that she made sacrifices for him well I didn't see anywhere she had done that. She gave her mother's case 6o feds for her sake not for Castle's. Controlling bitch and she is role model of fake feminism where she is one of those female who like to explore their sex but when it comes to responsibility they backed off.
castle2126 chapter 15 . 4/1
Oh goodness you have got to be kidding me there is no excuses for what she did and it certainly wasn't PTSD. She did this to go to DC not due to PTSD, PTSD doesn't cause you to go and be seduced by billionaire playboy. So cut the crap and she should talk to someone who would help her to find a heart in that black heart she used to carry.
FlavorCountry chapter 21 . 10/26/2019
Someone wrote that you had given us a boring chapter? What a crock! Reading is all about telling a story. Every page isn't a car chase. I have had this one bookmarked for a long time, and have been making slow progress finishing it.

But, that is my fault, not yours. You're doing a great job, telling an interesting story, and I am not the easiest critic.

I, for one, are grateful, to you and all the other writers who have kept our heroes alive, after a fashion, and please keep doing what you do...
headshrinks chapter 13 . 5/4/2018
I do love the smell of "blame_Kate_for_everything_she's_done_to_Castle" in the morning)))))) One of my guilty pleasures.
Awesome summary from Lanie. It's refreshing to see her "team Castle".
I'm Widget chapter 30 . 1/29/2018
Love this. I'd forgotten about this story! I look forward to reading more. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
this story has lost it's appeal
Guest chapter 30 . 1/25/2018

Outstanding
Guest chapter 30 . 1/19/2018
great story needing more
islandjamie chapter 30 . 1/21/2018
Please keep working on this story...
Guest chapter 16 . 1/19/2018
good crying
Guest chapter 13 . 1/19/2018
good
Guest chapter 10 . 1/19/2018
nice
islandjamie chapter 21 . 1/20/2018
That person doesn’t love this couple.
Having fun re reading your story.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/18/2018
So thankful to have this chapter. This is one of my favorite stories—a belated Christmas present.