Reviews for Through the Dimensional Void
snowdragon23 chapter 11 . 12/25/2015
Please update this amazing story!
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
:D
IadoreFluffyRomance chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
Point me spell man
Have a Little Feith chapter 11 . 10/22/2015
I was "recommended" this by a member of the fiction group I'm a part of on fiction group, when I asked for HP/Supernatural crosses that weren't slash or a fem!harry story. What happened? Did you get swept up in writing other stories and forget to updat this one? it's been around a year and two months since this was updated, and it was getting good.
FallenWings8Tears chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
AJ Granger chapter 11 . 10/13/2015
Interesting story. Nice explanation for the age difference between Harry and the brothers considering when each was born. You write well, and have a good grasp on the characters. I like the pace so far, and I hope you are still working on this piece.
bluebird397 chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
Pretty please update this ASAP! This is a seriously fantastic story, and I am extremely curious about what's going to happen next!
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 11 . 6/16/2015
AAAAAAH! *looks at the date when you last updated* AAAAAAAAAAAH! Please update! This is so amazing and ajdususkaizks *fangirls* But I'm still pretty worried about Harry! Is my baby okay?! Is Dean being mean?! Are you even still alive, Author-chan?! UPDATE soon, please!
JamieCavanaugh chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
Please don't give up on this perfect story. I love how you got all the characters' personality and language right. Please update :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
Accio
Skendo chapter 11 . 4/8/2015
I hope you update this story soon ... cos, it's kinda been a while ... Loving this story :) Excited to see where it goes :) Will we see a sweet reunion between Sirius and Harry, or a sad meeting between James Potter's counterpart and Harry whilst Sam and Dean watch on in sympathy ... Sorry, my imagination ran away with me haha! Anyway, can't wait :D
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
Next chapter soon? Pretty please?
Psyka chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
Cool please update again soon
loveless chapter 11 . 3/22/2015
I need more
Rozamunduszek chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
Okay, I'm not from America, but I heard that that price tags in there are without tax; so if something says it costs $3.75 you pay 3.75 plus tax, right? So shouldn't $3.75 be not enough or I didn't understand the concept or am mistaken? How does that work? (that's not rhetorical, I would appreciate an answer)
Besides, nice story, I do love it. Though I couldn't stand the demon, every time she said "sweetie" I got a picture of River Song in my mind. And while she can be naughty ("Oh you bad, bad girl. What trouble have you got for me this time?" ) I don't want to ever, EVER picture her as a demon.
And yay for being the same age as you!