Reviews for Through the Dimensional Void
bluebird397 chapter 11 . 8/31
Pretty please update this ASAP! This is a seriously fantastic story, and I am extremely curious about what's going to happen next!
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 11 . 6/16
AAAAAAH! *looks at the date when you last updated* AAAAAAAAAAAH! Please update! This is so amazing and ajdususkaizks *fangirls* But I'm still pretty worried about Harry! Is my baby okay?! Is Dean being mean?! Are you even still alive, Author-chan?! UPDATE soon, please!
JamieCavanaugh chapter 11 . 5/27
Please don't give up on this perfect story. I love how you got all the characters' personality and language right. Please update :)
Skendo chapter 11 . 4/8
I hope you update this story soon ... cos, it's kinda been a while ... Loving this story :) Excited to see where it goes :) Will we see a sweet reunion between Sirius and Harry, or a sad meeting between James Potter's counterpart and Harry whilst Sam and Dean watch on in sympathy ... Sorry, my imagination ran away with me haha! Anyway, can't wait :D
InArduisFidelius chapter 11 . 4/6
Next chapter soon? Pretty please?
Psyka chapter 11 . 3/26
Cool please update again soon
loveless chapter 11 . 3/22
I need more
Rozamunduszek chapter 5 . 3/20
Okay, I'm not from America, but I heard that that price tags in there are without tax; so if something says it costs $3.75 you pay 3.75 plus tax, right? So shouldn't $3.75 be not enough or I didn't understand the concept or am mistaken? How does that work? (that's not rhetorical, I would appreciate an answer)
Besides, nice story, I do love it. Though I couldn't stand the demon, every time she said "sweetie" I got a picture of River Song in my mind. And while she can be naughty ("Oh you bad, bad girl. What trouble have you got for me this time?" ) I don't want to ever, EVER picture her as a demon.
And yay for being the same age as you!
Zelda Ray chapter 11 . 2/26
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Marie chapter 11 . 2/23
Yay! Keep it up!
CatWriter chapter 11 . 2/11
More please it's going on six months since your last update. Good story by the way and thanks again for not being slash I can focus more on the story than the romance this way.
CatWriter chapter 4 . 2/11
No slash, really? YAY! I can hardly find a HP/SPRNTRAL story without. It's was getting repetitive. Thanks for not having. I mean it was fun the first five thousand time but now i'm on overload.
Type your review for this chapter here...
Shayelaylay chapter 11 . 1/6
PLEASE continue! This fic is amazing!