Reviews for Through the Dimensional Void
I do not like this.
Boundbybooks chapter 11 . 8/11
This was really good! You should update
Tanya chapter 11 . 6/29
I really like your story hope you update
Ooooooh very interesting. I have defenitely forgotten what happens in this fic from the last time, but oh I really like it. Will keep reading.
Do you even like these reviews? It's not like I can check. Hey, have a good day tomorrow, yeah? I will be tired because I'm being an idiot and still reading this. I'm still sad Harry won't have his old friends, but he can make more!
Same annoying reviewer. Defenitely already read this but I still am enjoying the heck out of it. I also still need to sleepy, but I'm also still typing.
Stuill the same annoying reviewer. I don't even know if these are doing anything. Bringing a smile to you face maybe? I know I'd love random reviews from people who should be sleeping. Awesome story.
Still reviewing. I really love the direction this is heading. I'd also like to note that I have only watched the first seven episodes of SPN. Why am I doing this to myself?
Being a bit creepy. I should log in shouldn't I? Also, I still love it.
Going to review first chapter: love it already, but I have a funny feeling I've already read this. I'll just keep reading to see if I'll love it more.
AliceCullen3 chapter 11 . 6/16
LOVE IT!
Greenturtle2134 chapter 1 . 5/14
600 reviews! Yay
Katzztar chapter 10 . 3/10
ahhh don't tell me someone has Harry's Invisibility Cloak! that would be something that Harry is familiar with, that's a powerful artifact from his world, that he felt.
AnimeFreak347 chapter 8 . 2/27