Reviews for You Are My Queen!
multyfangirl19 chapter 14 . 10/13/2017
well this will be fun to see how it works out , we are getting the next chapter this year right?
multyfangirl19 chapter 12 . 10/11/2017
Robin is just sitting back and watching and enjoying the show.
multyfangirl19 chapter 11 . 10/11/2017
oh Robin... Zora is so going to try to kill you for that.
I never saw them as a couple but this makes me wonder...
multyfangirl19 chapter 9 . 10/11/2017
literally just collapsed laughing when I read the part where Namizo found a picture of Luffy on top of Hancock for the new pics , I was thinking of how angry Namizo would be when he found out who the girl who looks familiar is. he'd ... oh wait I was thinking of Sanji when he get angry and burst into flames so I guess Namizo would have lightning crackling all around him? it was still funny.
multyfangirl19 chapter 8 . 10/11/2017
is Kai the genderbent version of that one girl from Usopp's viliage that he was friends with and later on stated training to become a doctor after she got better?
multyfangirl19 chapter 7 . 10/11/2017
Sana , start getting physical with grabbing Namizo's attention! you'll get him eventually...
multyfangirl19 chapter 6 . 10/11/2017
lol at the antics of the friends. Usmoi and Zora not helping Sana seems in character. but are you really partly shipping Nami with Luffy? I just don't see it happening, she's like a sister if she's closer than a friend in the manga. but I do know that he looks to all of his crew as family... omg (O_O), I just realized cannon Luffy is a little bit like old White beard was.
multyfangirl19 chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
her poor poor uncle Shanks.
1andonlyjack chapter 14 . 3/8/2017
Great story so far.
metz chapter 14 . 2/4/2017
I want more chapters and I ship fem luffy and male Hancock !
FallenNiji chapter 14 . 1/18/2017
I can't wait for Ace (and by extension, the Whitebeard Pirates), Sabo, Shanks, Garp, and Dragon to make an appearance.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
...this couple is so freaking cute~~~!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
"Hancock began to seriously answer her back. 'Yes, there will be a buffet just for you.'" ...Gosh, Lu. XD You can't get a man more willing to pamper you.
Natsu chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Please update this,this is one of my favorite fanfics of your's
Natsu chapter 14 . 2/24/2016
I'm so glad you updated, I love your fanfics and I hope that you update again soon