Reviews for The way you move
LW12 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Very good
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Obviously she fell first... I mean, she lined up for hours to get a book signed long before he started at the precinct, lol
blue1orange chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Tremendously rich characterizations - you make the C-B story truly COME ALIVE!
I'm never going to waste my time watching Castle reruns as long as you keep turning out fine work like this.
Here's to a future of you writing many, many more fine C-B stories!
Best,
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I really enjoyed this story...Thank you very much!
madsthenerdygirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
On my phone. Logging in is too much work.

BUT GAH OHMYGOD THAT WAS PERFECT I LOVE YOU FOREVER AAAHHH!

Okay, I loved you before this but still - AMAZING. Gah. My heart. You nailed it. I am drowning in fluffy gooey (yes I know what a contradiction that is) happy feelings. Excuse me while I go flail.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Ugh I just loved that so so much!
ER-Freaky chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
perfect, i love it
naybaybay chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
How do you even create this awesomeness? I'd be jealous if I didn't love you so much. :D
brookemopolitan chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh babe! What I love about this is the movement... the idea that Kate has this frenetic energy she can't escape. and hot. Always hot. But from you... duh ;) xx
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
LOVE this so much!

StanaticCritic
Austcastlefan chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Gah! Perfect post-ep fic fic is perfect! Did tgat even make sense? Whatever. Askgfgfhj it was AWESOME!
The way he was teasing her to say it again, and how she wasntgoing to fall for it. The way they both said it again in tge end. Was just so well done.
As for who fell for who first, I like the romantic view that they're just getting started. It doesnt matter because they're here now and that's all tgat matters.
Also I love snuggly cuddly Kate. That she feels safe and secure enough for Castle to see her without her armour on is love in my eyes.
Gah! Sooooooo good!
Love xx
Copop chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Very nice.
firerosedreamer67 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh Yes! the finish to the loving and the need to be closer,safe... tomorrow can wait...a bit longer...I am smilling with happy, thank You!.
eyrianone chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Giant fuzzy mushball after both 'Still' and this. I'm as blissed out as they are.
Dmarx chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
You know how you said in your AN that you're a mushed out puddle of goo? Yeah, I am now too after reading this.